PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
hello from north malaysia - southern thai
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

hello from north malaysia - southern thai

seems there's nobody posting anything yet so i would like to start first..
    i'm from Malaysia (spesifictly from Kedah) and only takes me not more than 30minutes to reach southern thailand....i've been crossing the border almost everyday since the last 2 1/2 years....
    wish that both country can provide easier access for guys like me ..some sort like access card hahahaaaa...
    i've been to bangkok , pattaya...but most all time i will be in southern thai area up to hatyai...

Thanks

Re: hello from north malaysia - southern thai

Hello from Singapore! =)
    Welcome to the forums and I hope you can share some of your experiences during your tours to Thailand too!

Cheers.

จุดแรกคือการพบ จุดจบคือการจาก..
    มีรักต้องพราก มีจากต้องมีเจอ..

Thanks

in term of experiences .. overall quite ok.. sometimes i just goes there for few hours only and sometimes in one day i will in and out more than 2 times...luckily now my trip become smoother because of my regularity...hahahaa...
    tomorrow evening i'm going there...maybe staying there for two nights...luckily because of my business deals i don't have to worry about my hotel room because everything had been arrange hehehe..lucky me..... some of my friends also are coming in tomorrow so as a "houseowner" must treat them well right??

Thanks

I thought I would just say Hi to every one from Malaysia and Singapore on this new forum.

Thanks

Hi Paul!

Thanks

Sawadee krap,

I am KhunChin from Kuala Lumpur. I still work on contract with a bank even I have passed my retirement age for Malaysian. Well, I am just making more money so that I could afford to retire graciously in Thailand. Plan to set aside 800K bahts to get a Thai retirement Visa. My fortune teller told me once that I will have to work till 68. On a positive notes, at least I won't die young.

I was born in Penang and still own an apartment there where my elder bachelor brother stay.

I go to Singapore very often to visit my daughter who is a Singaporean. I have 2 lovely grand daughters in Singapore. My son is working in Kuala Lumpur. He have moved out of my house with his wife and stay in his own house.

If any forum members need help on Penang, Kuala Lumpur or Singapore, please drop me a PM or post your questions in this forum.

Khunchin

Thanks

hi all...back again..
    as usual went in on Thursday and came out on saturday morning....nothing interesting to tell but on the thursday night there was "police checking" all around danouk , luckily I got the info earlier after sending few of my friends and their partners to Paragon...when I went back to my room then received a call giving the info..so had to notify my friends ..again pick them up back to the hotel..thought of spending rest of the night at the KTV nearby but I told them not to..better went up to the room because situation not very good at that time ... better go for "upnamsongkhun" than facing problems with the police hahahahaaaa
    I thought of renting a room there instead of staying in the hotel , eventhough i had nothing to pay for the hotel but because of my regularity I felt quite bored..so now start searching for room to rent...maybe will ask one of my GF to live with me hehehee...but must tell them the term & condition first....if agreed then proceed....
    ok guys ..will update later

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ezairi View Post
    better go for "upnamsongkhun" than facing problems with the police...maybe will ask one of my GF to live with me hehehee...but must tell them the term & condition first....if agreed then proceed....
    ok guys ..will update later
    This is a family-friendly forum. If you want to post, I suggest you leave out the sordid details!

Thanks

Dear Sir;
    What you do in Thailand especially in Dannork is your own private matters and we don't need to know.So please leave all the details to yourself.There is nothing much there unless you go there for one reason only and that reason/s is for you to keep it to yourself.
    Thank you.

Thanks

Beside being a family chatroom, this is where people from other part of the world can seek some informations on malaysia. You seem to be very proud to write your personal diary in here. Remember you are malaysian, please dont ever give others a bad impressions on us malaysian, would greatly appreciate it.

Thread Information