PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Music review: Big Ass - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: Music review: Big Ass

I loved their last two albums: Seven and Begins so I spent a lot of time tracking down there older material and I hated it. Unfortunately they went back to their old sound. I listened to their new album twice and probably never will again.

Thanks

Re: Music review: Big Ass

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Are you sure it was a Big Ass song Sparky ? As all of their well known songs from that time are on ethaimusic, I think the only one that isn't is ก่อนตาย but that was a lot longer ago than 2005 . Maybe it was Silly Fools/Bodyslam/Potato or someone similar ?

I'm beginning to think it was maybe another band that sounded very similar. But someone told me it was Big Ass. If there was an audio function I could try to sing it to see if anyone recognised the song, but it wouldn't sound pretty.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

Thread Information