PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Clubs

Thread: Clubs

Thanks

so happy!

Hello! I might be going to Thailand again maybe during Spring break. I was thinking of going next month, but things for me isn't going well as planned. I was wondering is there any clubs in Bangkok, Pattaya, etc. For those of you who are foreign to breakbeat music it's really just music where deejays go there to spin. No, I'm not really into the trance hehe... but any information.. thanks!

arsira Guest

thumbs up

Blue Zone
    President Tower, Ground Floor
    (Next to Royal Meridien Hotel)
    973 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini
    0-9988-1605
    Different nights of Funky House, Hip Hop & Breakbeat
    /////
    DRINKS 100 BAHT FROM 8 PM TO 10PM OPEN DAILY FROM 8 PM TO 2AM
    FREE VALET PARKING MEMBERSHIP AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
    DRESS: TRENDY & STYLISH, NO FLIP-FLOPS.
    FAITH CLUB, SUKHUMVIT 23
    T 02 261 3007 / 02 261 4446

Once in Soi 23, take 1st right, then left/////////
    Faith is an invitingly dark and stylish London concept night-club. A raw metal and concrete finish instils industrial, underground elements at this intimate venue, attracting an unpretentious, musically minded crowd of Thais, foreign residents and international celebrities.

Records selected and mixed by a team of resident D.J's, lounge seating to chill on, a small dance-floor and an ultra violet pool table means that Faith has all the elements to enjoy sophisticated club culture in Bangkok.

Faith presents music based around House, Break Beats and Drum n Bass, inspiring a vibe where the street smart can appreciate the latest grooves of the music scene in Bangkok and beyond...The club explores the global underground scene and showcases international guest D.J's, hosting parties in conjunction with dance music's record labels and artists who are rocking nightclubs all over the world...are you up for it?.

Serves food all night and 100 Baht drinks until 10.30pm everyday.
    ////////////////////

THE BANGKOK BAR149 Soi Rambutree, just off Chakrapong Road. No credit cards.Cool juxtaposition between Thai wood carvings, murals, paintings, and contemporary: grooves: 'Funky House" on Fri, "Breakbeat" on Sat and hip-hop and drum 'n' bass on Wed. Mon is "Ladies'Night"

Thread Information