PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Koh Yao Noi

Thread: Koh Yao Noi

Does anyone have information on what Koh Yao Noi is like, or Koyao Resort? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Thanks
    Sure! I went to Koh Yao Noi only a week ago.
    It is a small island with almost no tourists at all. You get there by a boat from Phuket, Phang Nga or Krabi. There are roads on the island, though they are very bad. You can take a tuc-tuc or rent a motorbike yourself. There is a small town on the island, not much to see, though. On the west coast there are only mangrove swamps but on the east coast you will found some great beaches. The most famous one is named Long Beach but I'd say that is a bit overrated. Just a bit north of it you will instead find a much better beach without any people at all.
    I didn't live at Koyao Resort. I lived in a bungalow at the Tha Khao bay, named Tha Khao Bungalows Very nice and cheap place with good restaurant (at least compared with the rest of the island).
    Here's the adress if you want it: 23/2 M.4, Koh Yao Noi, Phang-Nga 82160 (23/2 ม.4 ต.เกาะยาวน้อย อ.เกาะยาว จ. พังงา 82160)
    Tel: 076-212172, 076-212252, 09-8947565, 01-6767726
    Just let me know and I'll send you picture too.

Thanks

Re: Koh Yao Noi

good view koh yao is a seafood restaurant in kohyao noi phang nga....good taste good view good song....very beautyful sunset we have sea farm......welcome to the good view restaurant
    Last edited by Betti; 04-02-09 at 10:24 PM. Reason: deleted direct link

Thread Information