PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Must-sees in Thailand
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

thumbs up

What are according you the things that you must have seen when visiting Thailand?

Thanks
    You can visit the Snake Farm in Bangkok. You can actually go on a picture with a snake!

If you like Muay Thai? Then go visit a game in the stadium. I also went to see a match and I can recommend it to everyone.

Thanks
    Attractions:
    Wat Phra Kaew is just majestic. Dance Fever is a disco like no other. Cabaret shows are interesting and entertaining and unique to Thailand. Chatuchak must be the biggest open air market in the world. Muay Thai in Lumpini (spelling?) Stadium is exhilarating. New Year Countdown at World Trade Centre is absolutely phenomenal. Chinatown during Chinese New Year is a buzz of activity. Songkran for the very unique Thai tradition of water throwing (downside is the terrifying number of road accidents during the period).

Disappointments:
    So far only Dream World was a disappointing theme park.

Thanks
    Yes, I also watched a fight in Bangkok and I visited the snake farm. I liked the snake show with the cobras

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Makiy0 @ Jan. 26 2004,17:51)]Attractions:
    Wat Phra Kaew is just majestic. Dance Fever is a disco like no other. Cabaret shows are interesting and entertaining and unique to Thailand. Chatuchak must be the biggest open air market in the world. Muay Thai in Lumpini (spelling?) Stadium is exhilarating. New Year Countdown at World Trade Centre is absolutely phenomenal. Chinatown during Chinese New Year is a buzz of activity. Songkran for the very unique Thai tradition of water throwing (downside is the terrifying number of road accidents during the period).

Disappointments:
    So far only Dream World was a disappointing theme park.
    Thanks Makiy0, and it's Lumpinee Stadium

Thanks
    Quote[/b] ]What are according you the things that you must have seen when visiting Thailand?
    Songkran in mid-April. OH! That's the best!
    "Random Witty Comment"

Thanks
    If you go to Thailand don't miss Sukhothai and Si Satchanalai! I've been to Thailand 3 times and these two place twice. Si Satchanalai is in a very beautiful setting, lot's of trees, fields and river near by. The temples are amazing and you can buy local ceramics that are excellent replicas of ancient Sawankalok wears. I love the Sawankalok ceramics and the are plenty of very talented local potters keeping this ancient art alive. Also Sukhothai is in a way the birth place of Thailand. The art and architecture of today is mostly influenced from what artists did 900 years ago in building the first Thai empire in Old Sukhothai. I know Ayutaya is closer to BKK and easier to get to, but you won't find this peacefull atmosphere there. In Si Satchanalai you can take a picnic and in a setting that you can't find anywhere else in Thailand::

Thanks
    Out of all the places I've seen in Thailand the ruins in Phimai has to rank right up there with the top "must see" attractions.
    http://www.thailandforvisitors.com/isan/korat/phimai

" The present is an outcome of the past which will have bearings on the future."
    Bhuddhadasa Bhikku 1906-1993

Thanks
    Hi.
    I'm going to Chiang Mai, can anyone recommend Must See ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Quote[/b] (AlvinLow @ Oct. 16 2004,16:18)]Hi.
    I'm going to Chiang Mai, can anyone recommend Must See ?

Thanks in advance.
    Take a look at this website.
    http://www.1stopchiangmai.com

" The present is an outcome of the past which will have bearings on the future."
    Bhuddhadasa Bhikku 1906-1993

Thread Information