PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
i need help

Thread: i need help

Thanks

i need help

hi everyone ..i have a thai girlfrıend but she is little angry to me now..and she wrote somethıng to me in thai...so i cant understand ..

พี่ตาโตน้องได้อ่านเมลล์ทั้งหมดที่ช่วงเวลานึงที่พี่ เคยทำให้ใครคนนั้นได้ ขนาดนั้น น้องรุ้สึกแย่มากเลยน่ะ ที่มันเกิดเหตุการณ์แบบนี้ขึ้น แม้ว่าพี่จะบอกว่ายังรักอยุ่ก็ตาม น้องก็ไม่รุ้จะอธิบายเลือกเหล้านี้ยังไงได้หมด ถ้าช่วงไหนมีเวลาขอคุยเรื่องนี้หน่อยน่ะ หนูจะได้หาทางออกให้กับตัวเองได้ซะที ขอบคุณที่อ่าน
    is anyone can help me? i need translate thıs..thanks for your help...

Thanks

Re: i need help

Hi! here is the translation.

"I have read the mail. I'm so sad to know that you once devoted yourself to do everything for that girl. I feel so bad about what has happened. Even if you still tell me how you love, i don't know how to explain my feeling right now. If you have to talk to me, let's talk and find out the solution."

I'm not sure if my help is too late for you. I'm just a new member. Hope everything will be solved between two of you.

Dao

Thread Information