Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Need opinion

Thanks

Re: Need opinion

yesterday my girlfriend made a suprise to me..she called me in the morning and i thought she is still in chiangmai..but what a suprised she said she's back already and she told me it is because of me hahahaaa....i really dont expect that...so yesterday i met her and eventhough jsut few days leaving me..but its really feels like so long already...a lot of strories being told by her...yesterday we went to songhkla beach and having our good times there...we also brought some of her friends and they said she is very lucky to have me as a boyfriend so they tell her not to let me down....i am glad to hear that heheheee...so guys i will keep on updating the latest about our relationship..so now its back to normal...tonight we will be having our dinner in waterview lake....ok guys wish me all the best

Thanks

I presume your girl friend being Thai is Buddhist.
    You are from Malaysia, so I guess your faith is one of the strictor religions, maybe Hindo, correct.
    My understanding is, Buddhisom is more a way of life, many would say a more realistic way of life.
    Some religions dont accept other's points of view, their way of life is the only way.

I think people should accept how others view's on life.

What I am saying is, is it you not accepting your girl fiends Thai culture, her way of life.

If what I am saying is correct and you put your religion first, then I suggest you move on. Find some-one of your faith.

If there is true love and both of you find a compromise, I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Thanks

Most people in Malaysia are Moslems and not Hindus.
    My interesting blog about Thailand at Thailand Blog ---> click here

Thanks

yes I am a muslim and she is a buddhist but its nothing new to my family because my sister in law was a christian before.. but even though there are big differences in that but for the last 6 month we manage to show our respect to each other religion and cultural matter...that's make our relationship more interesting and some people really dont expect that we can go this far and at first almost all of our friends think that our relationship is only base on "that" only but i manage to prove them wrong...we goes out as normal couple but we always make sure there's limitation so we both understand..
    i really happy whenever i am with her ... so both of us really hope our relationship will have a happy ending....thanks guys for all the opinions

Thanks

are you allowed to marry her according to Malaysian law? (I know there are restrictions but sorry I am not sure what they are.)
    would you expect her to convert to Islam?

sorry I don't want to ask too personal questions.

Thanks

its ok nevermind asking me..
    yes only after she had converted...but at the moment we didnt discuss about the religion matter too deep..because as i said i am not going to push her neither do her...but she always ask about my religions do's and dont's...for me i dont want her to make decision because of me as the reason...

Thanks

at the moment both of us are trying to strengthen our relationship..try to know each other better...for me the most important thing is honesty and trust between us...

Thanks

yesterday we managed to have breakfast together at the coffeehouse in the hotel nearby her workplace...suddenly i noticed her eyes full of tears...i asked why..and the greatest word come out from her mouth..she said she never expect that she will fall in love again...now she feels so deeply in love with me and she said she cant imagine what going to happen if our relationship do not ends like we expect....at that moment i am so speechless...i said to her as long as we always make sure to take good care of our relationship we dont need to think about negative things ahead..always thinks positive...tonight i had call her and we had a long conversation...frankly said both of us feels quite afraid of what going to happen ahead of us...we just planning it..but the faith will decide..

Thanks

So, are you choosing your religion over your love for this girl??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Samyang View Post
    So, are you choosing your religion over your love for this girl??
    isn't it obvious? THAT's the problem, not her.

Thread Information