PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Any Thai teachers in Melbourne??
    Thanks

Any Thai teachers in Melbourne??

Hi
    I was learning Thai for 2 years but the last 8 months has really dropped off due to my Thai teacher moving to Perth. My first Thai teacher moved back to Bangkok and my 2nd one moved to Perth after a year.

I find it difficult to motivate myself to study without going to regular lessons also find it easier especially with speaking to have a teacher.

Have done a general Google search for Thai teachers in Melbourne without much luck emailed a few either without reply or over the otherside of the city, there are a couple of schools but either thier class time's are inconvienient or they are over the other side of the city.

So if there are any Thai teachers out there in Melbourne preferably South Eastern suburbs but CBD is also OK as I work in the CBD please let me know, I consider myself in between beginner and intermediate.

Thanks
    Chris

Thanks

Re: Any Thai teachers in Melbourne??

Try to get in contact with a Thai Temple in Melbourne, I am sure there you will find some people willing to teach Thai.
    My interesting blog about Thailand at Thailand Blog ---> click here

Thanks

This might be of help Wat Thai Nakorn Melbourne

Thanks

Thanks djaidee and Pailin

Done a search for Thai temples when I saw djaidee's suggestion and found Wat Thai Nakorn Melbourne as Pailin mentioned but that seems to be the only Thai temple in Melbourne and it is an hour from my house ):

Thanks

Hello cmason, I'm not sure if you find a thai teacher right now but I'm interested in teaching Thai.

I'm currently in Melbourne. Although I dont have certificate or experience in teaching Thai, I had working experience in Thai magazine.

let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cmason View Post
    Thanks djaidee and Pailin

Done a search for Thai temples when I saw djaidee's suggestion and found Wat Thai Nakorn Melbourne as Pailin mentioned but that seems to be the only Thai temple in Melbourne and it is an hour from my house ):
    There are also Thai temples in Forest Hill (which admittedly is fairly close to Box Hill) and Warburton. The Buddhist Society of Victoria has a centre in East Malvern. Lots of Thai people go there.

I have heard of Thai classes in the city and in Springvale.

Will PM you the contact details of my Thai teacher.
    You can read blogs about Thailand at - www.Thai-Blogs.com

Thanks

Thankyou Linny and billk

Thanks

Hi

Wat Thai in melbourne is miles away from normal human city existance and they offer "free" Thai lessons to children an adults. "Free" means, you have to help them out whenever necessary at the clickof a finger.

I attend this school, its in the CBD and its excellent. Very good value, and they offer evening and weeknd classes.

Enjoy: thaicentralschool . org . au

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djpetebrooks View Post
    Wat Thai in melbourne is miles away from normal human city existance and they offer "free" Thai lessons to children an adults. "Free" means, you have to help them out whenever necessary at the clickof a finger.
    I think that's called being nice. My temple, too, offers "free" Thai lessons. However, I couldn't in good spirit, watch the many hours and resources that are given to me for free without wanting to volunteer or donate money or help out in whatever way I can.

Thread Information