Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Game: Share an embarrassing secret

I try to participate in the forum games that sometimes get going here but have never started one.

Why don't we try the dark secret game? Nothing too dark, just something that we wouldn't normally tell people but the relative anonymity of the internet might allow us to share.

I'll go first.

I'm a 37 year old man, and I like...........

Hannah Montana.

I Tivo it here in Japan and luckily for me my GF can't read Japanese so she cannot read the name of the recorded shows. I watch it and then erase it straight away.
    I wanted to watch the movie but was too embarrassed to get it out on DVD.
    Imagine my luck when Thai Air was showing it when we went over in July.
    I did have to pretend I was channel surfing when someone looked at my screen though.

There you go. There is my embarrassing secret. Please don't leave me out there in the cold. Please add your own and continue this game

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jerome For This Useful Post:

Marie (13-11-17), Susana (13-11-17)

Thanks

Re: Game: Share an embarrassing secret

5555555555555555555555555555555555555555 Hannah Montana? 55555555555 u rock!

Thanks

my secret is that I am NOT willing to look up stuff like Hannah Montana, or High school musical, or Ben 10, and all these recent teen or little kid crazes I hear about. and I haven't read or seen Harry Potter. I just don't care. so, I have no clue. I am still stuck with Ninja Turtles and Grease from the 1980s. please don't enlighten me.
    Last edited by Betti; 12-12-09 at 03:33 PM.

Thanks

Come on Marie, I appreciate the thanks, but no copping out. You have to share

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Betti View Post
    my secret is that I am NOT willing to look up stuff like Hannah Montana, or High school musical, or Ben 10, and all these recent teen or little kid crazes I hear about. I just don't. so, I have no clue. I am still stuck with Ninja Turtles and Grease from the 1980s. please don't enlighten me.
    I feel the same about Harry Potter and this whole Twilight thing.
    But there is something about Miley's crooked tooth that I think is sooo cute. 555555555

TNMT!! Now you are talking Betti. I loved Krang

Thanks
    Thanked 3,576 Times in 1,846 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
    Come on Marie, I appreciate the thanks, but no copping out. You have to share
    Oh, but I really mean to!

As far as I can remember, I have always been VERY scared of dogs. Dogs of any size, any type, any color, any age. I cannot trace the origin of this fear. Through the years this fear has not only caused me a lot of inconvenience, but it has also caused a lot of annoyance to other people! I cannot sufficiently explain to them why, for example, I suddenly refuse to enter a place even after seeing other strangers come and go freely past a dog which virtually looks like it is dead to the world. Often I just make up sob stories aimed at lessening their annoyance with me.

Last week I was visiting a sick neighbor. I was accompanied by my four year-old nephew. I didn't know our neighbors had a new dog- a tiny puppy. After the gate was opened my nephew continued walking while I froze after seeing the puppy. Then he led me by the hand and said, " Auntie, it is only a small dog. You are big already, why are you afraid of it? " I didn't bother to make up any excuse anymore.
    Last edited by Marie; 13-12-09 at 06:55 AM. Reason: spelling

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Marie For This Useful Post:

Jerome (13-11-17)

Thanks

I totally understand that fear, and can relate to it. especially since my dogbite. dogs are unreliable. and have too many sharp teeth to go with this trait.
    the puppy reminds me of my Thai colleague. once a tiny little kitten got lost and ended up miaowing on the shoeshelf outside our classroom. you should have seen how terrified she was to truly believe it. I was laughing at her first because I thought she was pretending, but no, she was truly totally horrified and disgusted by the furry little thing. on the other hand, she did away with a scorpion at the playground without batting an eyelid, while I ran away screaming my head off

Thanks

Only have the one dark secret (I'm an open book) and here it is - I'm a guy and I wear dresses. Bet you didn't expect that one.

Thanks

1.I'm scared of any retile. Specially snakes. I'm scared of snakes when they are in a picture,dead even fake. If some one showed me a picture I would be screaming and crying.
    2. I'm scared of ghosts. I've never seen them but I'm still scared.

Thanks

Oh one more thing... a haunted house.. I will not go near them :(

Thread Information