PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
150-seater Carabao & Maleehuana Concerts - Suphanburi Town
    Thanks

150-seater Carabao & Maleehuana Concerts - Suphanburi Town

A friend of mine and good buddy of Ad Carabao, the owner of a local Thai folk pub/restaurant here in Suphan Town has just been in contact about confirming both Carabao & Maleehuana playing at his place in the next couple of months.
    For those who are fans of Carabao will know that Ad is a Suphan Town native, and there is nothing that beats seeing Ad and Carabao playing on their home turf. Myself, thailandqa member Sparky and another couple of buddies saw Carabao at the very same small venue last year and it was great. Everyone had a chat with Ad after.
    Another Thai folk music legendary band, Maleehuana, are also playing (on another date!).

If you fancy going (with me that is, i want a buddy or two), send me a PM - seats (including whiskey and mixers) are excellent value in comparison to main-stream big venues. Front stage tables sitting four people are now up for grabs.

Below is the link to last year's Carabao concert (with pics) at the same venue:

http://thailandqa.com/forum/showthre...hlight=carabao
    www.thai-blogs.com - Stories and Photos about Life in Thailand
    www.bangkokscams.com
    www.thaicolumn.com

Thanks

Re: 150-seater Carabao & Maleehuana Concerts - Suphanburi Town

Hi Steve,

do you mean they will play regularly from now on, let's say 1 or 2 days a week at this Pub, for the next couple of months?

Please confirm when they will play.

I will be in Thailand from 6th February until 20th March this year and as my wife is from Suphanburi we might go there as well.

Not so sure about the date so as my wife will get her Bachelor Degree at Ramkhamhaeng University in Bangkok and there are, I think, 3 days for practizing and 1 day for the Ceremony itself.

I saw Ad Carabao once here in Berlin at a Concert and it was great and I'm also a big Maleehuana fan.
    My interesting blog about Thailand at Thailand Blog ---> click here

Thanks

Re: 150-seater Carabao & Maleehuana Concerts - Suphanburi Town

PMs sent out.
    www.thai-blogs.com - Stories and Photos about Life in Thailand
    www.bangkokscams.com
    www.thaicolumn.com

Thread Information