PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Order provision / groceries
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks

question

I would like to know whether there is any internet provision shop that i can make purchases online and deliver to some friends in Roi et?

Thanks
    There are online flower shops - but, I haven't seen provisions shop. What kind of things are you talking about? Cans of food, drink, rice?

Thanks
    oh i am actually talking about those instant milo, coffee 3 in 1, etc etc.

Thanks
    If no-one else is doing it, then I guess we could! That is something the students could easily help with. Can you write out a shopping list and post it here? We will then work out a price that includes cost of items, postage, credit card fees and handling fees.

Thanks
    ok, i hv a relative who is staying in roi et. i wanna send some groceries to him, sawatdee can u guide me on credit card fees, handling, etc??

Thanks
    Credit card fees would be 6%, which is what we have to pay. Stamps won't be that much inside Thailand. Handling fee I am not sure. The price of the goods would be the same as the shop.

What do you think is a fair fee for doing this service? Don't forget someone has to do one trip to the local supermarket with your shopping list and come back, pack the parcel and then do another trip to the post office.

(If this works well, we would then set it up as a student project. A good way for them to earn some pocket money and learn some business skills at the same time.)

Thanks
    CAN U TELL ME ROUGHLY THE POSTAGE INTHAI BAHT FOR A BIG PARCEL FROM BANGKOK TO ROI ET? ROUGHLY LA.. THEN I CAN SEE IF ITS WORTH...

Thanks
    Up to 1 kilo is 15 baht though we would suggest you pay a little more to go by EMS, which is 55 baht. Also, I think it is a good idea to add like 5 baht extra to have "advice of delivery". What happens is that the person who receives the parcel will sign this card and it will come back to us. We can then send you a scan to let you know who picked it up and when. So, in total the stamps won't be more than $2. The box would be about 50 cents.

You haven't sent a shopping list so I am not sure how much this will be. Though, for example, a pack of instant coffee (30 sachets) costs 85 baht, 400 grams of coffee mate costs about 38 baht, a pack of ice ovaltine (19 sachets) costs 105 baht.

You would then have to pay the person (probably Nattawud) a set fee for the service. He has already gone home for the day so I cannot ask him what he thinks is a fair fee for all the work that is involved. Maybe you can suggest a fee and we will then see what he thinks!

And then add 6% to the grand total for the credit card fees we have to pay.

To be clear, everything will cost the same as if you asked someone to do you a favor here in Thailand to send someone a parcel. The only difference is the set fee for doing this and the credit card fee we have to pay.

Thanks
    Hihi

ok

roughly i need to buy the following... and it will be more or less standard for each order in future. You mentioned EMS, its fine for me as long as it gets to the person like in 2 days time. The service u say - advice- where by recipient will sign upon receipt is good also.

may i quote to pay the person who do this for me 100 baht?
    how do i pay via credit to you guys?

Shopping List
    =============
    Item Qty
    1. 3 in 1 Coffee Mix - Sachets 3packs
    2. Instant Ice Ovaltine 2packs
    3. Instant Black Coffee 2packs
    4. Peanut Butter Spread-Creamy 3 big bottles
    5. White Bread 3 loafs
    6. Pringles Potato Chips-Original 2 bottles
    7. Kitkat Chocolates-2fingers type 2 pack
    ==============

Thanks
    sawatdee do u have msn messenger? or nattudwad...
    so we can have easier communication

Thread Information