PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Thai guitar tab requests
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks

shocked

I am taking request for Thai songs that you would like for me to transcribe. I have a couple that I have already completed and will be posting them soon (Nicole and Beau). Please let me know if you want the song transcribed in guitar or bass guitar. If you need a drum tab, I can do that also.

Songs with a lot of keyboards and or piano will take longer to transcribe. Please use the following format when requesting a song to be tabbed:

Date:
    Artist:
    Album:
    Song:
    Remarks (If any):

or you can email me at:

kruereek@hotmail.com with your requests. I am currently working on the webpage and should have it up by 19 February with songs that I have already tabbed out.

Thanks
    I have completed the site where you will be able to find Thai Guitar Tabs. I hope that those who come to visit it find it useful. I will keep adding as many guitar tabs as fast as I can tab them out. The site is located at:

Thai Guitar Tabs

If you are a translator, I hope that we can work together on this. You translate and I will tab out the songs. Thank you and I hope that everyone has a good day.

Thanks
    kietsayam

I see that your site is linked to the Ethaimusic. Why don't you
    start by producing guitar chords for those songs already
    translated there. That way when they go to the music archive, they can sing as well as playing the guitar chords.
    I do play guitar, I composed my own chords that I love to sing. My favourite is Loso. Why don't you start Loso songs first. I have already 3 Loso songs with chords. By the way, I am singing with G Chord. Not all chords are suitable to everybody.
    Is there a method for converting them to suit my voice.
    I dont mind I can translate Thai lyrics into English phonetics
    if you want. How about it?

Thanks
    Justbob,

I am already working on some of the songs that are on ethaimusic.com and getting them tabbed out. As for changing key, there are two ways that you can do it. One is to totally change the key of the song and find all the right cords or two, you can get a capo and play the cords normal, but with your capo. That is the easiest way. I use a capo alot on songs that I can't reach because my voice won't go from one note to another very well. I guess that is why I play guitar and try not to sing. But the easiest way to change the key of a song is to use a capo. But I will get started on some of Loso stuff and get it up on the site. I am currently working on some Beau and Bee Namthip.

Thanks
    Hey I just wanted to say that I looked at your website, and I think what you're doing is a great idea. Are you going to actually be tabbing out songs to the extent of solos and riffs? I'll tab out some songs for you aswell if I get the time. Best of luck.
    the only certainty is uncertainty

Thanks

shocked

I do plan on tabbing out the riffs and solos for these songs. I just wanted to get the cords out so that people have a base to start from. I am currently working on a couple of songs right now and once I get these done, I will go back and tab out the riffs and solos for the songs that I already have on there.

I do want to thank you for your assistance in advance on helping me tab out songs. It is hard work for me since I work and also play in a band. But I really want to see a site where there are tabs for Thai music. Again, thank you for your assistance. I will make sure that you get credit for all your tabs that you send in.

Thanks
    Hey, I don't know if you've tabbed it out yet but last night I worked out the kind of finger picked intro bit to ฝนตกที่หน้าต่าง (fon dtok tee naa dtaang by Loso.

Thanks
    hey, I just remembered there is a web site with thai tabs (Well loso tabs). It's run by some japanese guy. He uses this program that seemed really good, I think it was called power tab. He did a good job, he had the solos to happy birthday and some other songs and also the intro to ter ja ruu bang mai.

Thanks
    I am currently working on the solos for the tabs that I have placed out. I should have them completed in a week or so. Since I have no request right now, that is my current project. I am still taking requests, so if you would like a song tabbed out or advice on guitar playing, just let me know. I try to get all the songs that you request tabbed completed in at least a day or so. Current songs that I am working on are by Nicole and Beau (since they are my two favorite artists) and also working on some Loso songs since many people would like to see tabs of the songs. But will take any request that you may have and get it out to you as soon as I possibly can. I hope that everyone of you have a great and wonderful day. Also, if there is a problem with viewing the tabs, let me know so that I can go in there and fix the problem.

Thanks

shocked

I will be changing the format of the songs that are tabbed out to either a .txt file or .pdf file to make it easier for everyone to look at without having to download and then install the fonts that they are written in. Keep the guitar songs coming!

Thread Information