PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Thai guitar tab requests - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    May I request for the tablature for 'kid teung' (Դ֧) by Silly Fools. Sorry but I do not know the album nor the release date.

Thanks

Gor Gai

Email pictures of me and your guitar and I will post it on my page of Thai Guitar Players. New song on page is Kit Teung by Silly Fools by request. Keep sending in the requests and you picture. Thank you and I hope everyone has a good day.

Thai Guitar Tabs

Thanks
    Thank you for the great job, kietsayam. I just can't wait to try the tab.

Thanks
    I have posted an MP3 on mypage for you to download. The song is called "In Search Of You" written by me. There is no singing because I can't sing, it is just instramental. I will try to post one song a week on my webpage for you to check me out. I do play all the instraments on the song. Let me know what you think, good or bad.

For those who have requested Tabs, I am working on them. I have managed to get four of them done this weekend. Some of the requests will take some time since I have to find and order the CD. But I will get them on there.

My Webpage

Thanks
    I have just posted a new song that I have written on my website.

Thai Guitar Tabs

If you listen to it, let me know what you think about it. I am a bit behind in the tabbing out guitar tabs, but I am still taking requests. If there is something that you want to see on the page, let me know.

Thanks
    pllllleasssse just more LOSO! Oh and can i have the picking part of ˹ҵҧ

Thanks
    I am currently working on adding a new format for all the guitar tabs. You will either have a choice of viewing the tabs in either Adopbe format or Microsoft Word format. If you use Microsoft Word format, you will not have to get new fonts. I hope that this will make it much easier for those who wish to use Microsoft Word instead of Adobe.

If anyone has anymore suggestions or comments, please, feel free and let me know. Have a great and wonderful day.

Thanks
    I have completed adding a new format. It is in Microsoft Word Format for those who don't have Adobe or don't like using Adobe. The Adobe format is much better and much easier to read though. But Word is still good and you can still read it.

I am hoping to Tab out some of the songs in ethaimusic.com once I get permission from them to use their translation of the songs.

Thai Guitar Tabs

Thai Guitar Tabs Word Format

Thanks
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be leaving for Thailand at the end of the week. With this happening, I will not be able to work on any guitar tabs that you have requested. I will be in Thailand for a month and will be back in June. You can still send me guitar tab requests, I just won't be able to answer them and work on them until I return. If anyone here is from Udonthani or Nong Bua Lom Phu, let me know. That is where I will be.

Thai Guitar Tabs

Thanks
    I am on my way back to the states in day from now. Just letting those of you know that I am taking guitar requests again, so feel free to leave a request here or email me your request. I have done some tabbing while I have been here in Thailand. Worked on some Silly Fool, Signature and a couple of others, thanks to some of my friends here who helped me. So, start sending in your requests and I will get on it as soon as I can. Thanks and lets keep Thai music alive and kicking.

Thread Information