PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Thai guitar tab requests - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Oh I havent noticed this thread before.

I have a few requests

Would you PLEASE consider changing the format to Powertab (.PTB) ?
    You can give it a try here Powertab

It's free as far as I know. I tried this program a few weeks ago, and I am totally hooked now, downloading songs left and right.

What is great about this program is that you can press play and hear the general idea of how it is supposed to sound like. I have tried downloading songs from your website, but I can't play unless I hear how the tabs are played And I don't know which tabs are used, since there are a million ways to do each tab it seems like. In Powertab you get a list of the tabs use.

If you decide to try Powertabs, you can download songs from this site to try it out. There are also lots of big sites with lots of music in .PTB format if you google it

I really hope you like it and make tabs for "Taxi - kid tung chun mai" and one for the whole "Loso - Som Sarn"

Good luck!

Thanks
    Thanks for the requests. I am sorry that I have not updated the page in a long time. I had a family emergency that I had to take care of. Actually, I had a couple that came up that needed my attention. Once I find the LOSO songs, I will tab them out for those who have requested LOSO. I only have a couple of their songs, so it may take some time. I apologize for this. But now that everything seems to be slowing down a bit, I will start to get to work on it as soon as possible. Again, I want to thank everyone for their patience and I again apologize for being late on the tabs.

Thanks
    Yeah that power tab program is wicked, I'm the same as tacomodo - just down loading songs left right and center.
    the only certainty is uncertainty

Thanks
    Thanks cool program
    I can't think how i'd begin to write a song for it though
    I'm impressed!

Thanks

talking hey guys

hi ppl . i am new and not sure how his thing works so can i request a song to be tabbed out? if yes then is it cool if i ask for loso- koey bauk wah ruk gun. cheers m8!

Thanks

Loso fan

Hello all member of this forum!

I'm very happy that found the place of Guitar Players. I'm a one who like music by Guitar. I'm a new one of this forum also. my favorite singer is Sek-Loso. I'm not Thai, but I can't tell you my religon. and I also not good at Thai language. I'm happy if anybody can translete thai song to english. and A GOOD IDEA that we discuss about Guitar Tab Website. I also have that the same idea.

if any body want to design a website about guitar tab or chord. I can help you to design good look webpage for you.

Thanks
    A great website for both lyrics and guitar tabs is http://www.musicatm.com/index.php

Of course you need to either search in Thai, of use Mike's handy thai2english.com

Thanks
    I don't know if your still tabbing out songs, but could you do Chun Mai Sum-Oiy? by Sek Loso from his Collection cd?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LosoGuitar
    I don't know if your still tabbing out songs, but could you do Chun Mai Sum-Oiy? by Sek Loso from his Collection cd?

have a look here.

http://www.icygang.com/jukebox/c_view.php?qid=6969

or here

http://webboard.liverpool.in.th/view...145dffe38e2f9d

Thanks

Notice! Injury

I have been getting a lot of email requests for guitar tabs. I want to apologize right now for not putting any new postings on the website. I was in a bad motorcycle accident about about a 1 1/2 years ago that did a lot of nerve damage to my left arm and hand. Because of that, I have had a lot of trouble playing the guitar. I am still going to rehab to get better control of my arm so that I will be able to play the guitar again, but it may take some time. The good news is, I can actually pick up the guitar and play a little, but because of the pain, I sometimes can't play for no more then ten minutes. My goal is to be able to start playing by October, and the way that it is looking, I should be able to reach that goal. I have kept all the requests and will get them posted as soon as possible. If everyone can be patient for the next couple of months, then you should be able to see some new guitar tabs and I will get as many posted as I possibly can as fast as I can. Keep up the guitar and keep rockin' the world!

Kietsayam

Thread Information