PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
public swimming pools around Korat
    Thanks

public swimming pools around Korat

I wonder if anyone knows of any public or even private lap swimming pools other than the one in Korat (The Mall).
    I live in a little town (Soeng Sang) which is approximately 85 kilometers from Korat city. This makes it a little hard to get my minimum 3 swim sessions per week. Thanks for any info/tips.

Thanks

Re: public swimming pools around Korat

While the original post is a bit dated, and as a result, I don't know if you are still interested, here is what I have found.

There is a magnificent pool (with both 50 meter and 25 meter pools) at the sports complex just off of Highway 304 (where the Asian Games were once held). Entry is 60 baht and it is open from approx four pm to 7:30 pm every day except Monday.

I swim at the pool on the Thai army base. I have a cousin who provided us with a base entry sticker, and as a result am not sure how strong the security is for access to the base. There is a 50 meter pool with an entry fee of 50 baht and it is open Monday - Friday from three pm to about 7:30 pm and also opens at nine am both Saturday and Sunday.

Both pools are often empty except for me and perhaps one or two others.

Thread Information