Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Most thai men tend to stray

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKY View Post
    Ochie! What happens to female power?!!
    BUCKY,

I'm just a lil Thai girl but like to speak out whatever I think (not all though).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
    BUCKY,
    I'm just a lil Thai girl but like to speak out whatever I think (not all though).
    I might've interpreted it wrongly... but I thought you're saying if a Thai woman sleep with a man, she SHOULD get "something" out from him or else she's worst than a "lady of the night"? Thanks for your honest comments.

Thanks

Hahahaha... nah... I didn't think that deep. My point is, how selfish this guy is.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
    Hahahaha... nah... I didn't think that deep. My point is, how selfish this guy is.
    Yup, thats why I suggested she should look me up instead. At least I'm not married with kids.

Thanks

I wouldn't go to bed with anyone without any feelings at all. BTW, He does pay for all expenses. I'm a working and staying in S'pore. We have sustained in such way for months. He's looking for a house for me to stay if i fly to Bangkok. We talked to each other everyday through phone and MSN in the office. We had made a point to meet every month. Would any other spend $ and TIME just to do this?

Actually we talked with each other on several occasions and found that he's just not happy with his current wife who's 2 yrs older than him and doesn't seems to care much about him. However, I know he loves the children and his family. His wife is working as an accountant and he's a GM of a MNC.

He's 36 and I'm 30. I've ever tested him telling him that I'm pregnant and what should I do. He told me to stay in Bangkok. He did not give any excuses at all. What do you say?

Thanks

Re: Most Thai men tend to stray

Sounds like he is offering a "mia noi" position for you for sure.

Sorry, but it sounds like it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pisces77 View Post
    I do hope to understand Thai man more as I really wish to know if this man I'm with is really serous about me. He stays in Bangna and he's one of my co-worker. We met before in our S'pore office and I could feel at first sight that he was fond of me. We met few times, its either at our yearly meetings for when he's here in S'pore. But in Nov last year, our relationship changed. We had an affair. When the co. had the yearly meeting in Chiang Mai last Nov 2006. We drank but were still sober, we danced and we join the other for a game of poker for few hours after that. When I left the game, he came after me and followd me to my room. He approached me and told he liked me and wanted me to go to his room, I refused at first but he kept asking again and told me how much he liked me. Actually I do have some feelings for him too. Finally, I was defeated and we had sex in his room. The next morning, I left back to S'pore. I've never done this before. I felt so lousy and thought that he was just having a one night stand affair thats it. But he called and said that he would like to meet me and we went for holiday in Phuket. We carried on till now.. and I'm thinking of breaking off as he's married with 2 kids. He told me he's serious about me and he needs time but I don't know how long I have to wait. I think he just want me as a Mia Noi? Anyone any advice?
    Hi! pisces77,

My advise is "Ask yourself first "Is this hurt to be Mia Noi? "

Then if you reason is "hurt". Should find the way to letting your heart feel free....

Hopefully! You will be brave and strong regardless of the choice you make.

May you be strong and follow the right mind, even when it is painful.

All the best
    Last edited by Anatta; 04-06-07 at 08:06 AM.
    " Every morning dedicate positive things, and during the whole day make a wish that we will always be of benefits to sentient beings. We will be helpful to any being in different ways."

Thanks

Well he is married, has kids and is not getting a divorce.
    Speaks volumes to me.

Does the word "MISTRESS" mean anything to you.

Thanks

I'm drunk.. sorry...
    Last edited by BUCKY; 04-06-07 at 01:34 AM.

Thanks

Pisces77, drop him like a hot rock. He's married with kids. This story is the same all over the world, and it almost always ends in tears for the "other woman."

Thread Information