PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Life in countryside
    Thanks
    Anybody spending a week or two in Bangkok or surroundings who would be interested in seeing rural life should visit this place. I spent a night there and although the village is a bit short of activities, it is possible to visit other attractions nearby such as: Floating Market, King Rama II Park or Don Hoi Lood. We paid 500 baht per person, which included a basic room and dinner (huge and delicious) and breakfast. You can also hire a boat to take you on a trip to the canals.

http://trekthailand.8k.com/bansongthai/

Thanks
    I'm not much of a Bangkok kind of guy. In Thailand village life is the way to go for me.

Thanks
    kool, That's what I want to do someday, visit the outskirts of the big cities of Thailand. Especially Ubon, if there is anything to do at all, but I want to see rice field, buffalo, and other country things. If Laos wasn't soo dangerous, then it would propably be a better view of country life.

Thanks
    Well, I bought property in a small village about half hour outside of Yasothon. About one hour from Laos. Quite peaceful out there and the people are friendly. And it's DIRT CHEAP. It doesn't get cheaper.

Thread Information