PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
E-mail and letter format
    Thanks
    Can anyone support me to find web sites or books that show formats and examples for writing e-mails and letters in Thai?
    Very recently I tried to write a short e-mail in Thai, and this fired up quicker responses with more words for which I have to answer. I've fallen into a pitfall. I'm afraid my mails are circulated and to be archived!

Thanks
    What kind of help are you looking for? Do you mean example sentences or formating of a letter?

Thanks
    Both. For English letter writing, for example, there are many books on business and friendly letter writing subjects. Beginning with choosing styles, placing names and addresses, dear..., sincerely... something like that. Plus typical phrases. Hopefully practical ones by cut-and-paste. Maybe Thai OS and applications provide some of these, but I'm using all in English. If some basic principle ideas are also provided, such as polite expressions, it will be much appreciable. Too demanding? Sorry. Just inform me of a site or a book. Thanks.

Thread Information