Blog Entries
    Thanks

Night Tour of Erawan Museum “สยามราตรี ตอน ชักนาคดึกดำบรรพ์"

There will be night-time events at the Erawan Museum in Samut Prakan on 13-16 May 2010 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. We haven't received a ticket price yet but the evening starts at 6 p.m. with a buffet meal. At 7 p.m. there is a tour of the museum. And then later shows.

นอกจากนี้ ทางเมืองโบราณยังร่วมมือกับพิพิธภัณฑ์ช้างเอราวัณ จัด “สยามราตรี ตอน ชักนาคดึกดำบรรพ์” ที่พิพิธภัณฑ์ช้างเอราวัณ ในวันที่ ๑๓ – ๑๖ พฤษภาคมนี้เช่นเดียวกัน เพื่อเป็นการมอบความประทับใจให้กับนักท่องเที่ยวเพิ่ มขึ้นอีกเป็นสองเท่า ซึ่งจะเปิดให้เข้าเที่ยวชมชั้นโลกมนุษย์ และชั้นสวรรค์ ภายในพิพิธภัณฑ์ช้างเอราวัณ ที่รวมแล้วมีความสูงเท่ากับตึก ๑๔ ชั้น พร้อมชมการแสดงอลังการ นาฏศิลป์ประยุกต์ ชุดชักนาคดึกดำบรรพ์ หรือ กวนเกษียรสมุทร ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมย้อนอดีตสัมผัสประสบการณ์การท่อง เที่ยวแบบใหม่ยามราตรี ณ เมืองโบราณ และ พิพิธภัณฑ์ช้างเอราวัณ จังหวัดสมุทรปราการ

ตารางกิจกรรม
    18.00 - 19.00 น. รับประทานอาหารบุฟเฟ่ต์
    19.00 - 20.30 น. เปิดเข้าชม ตัวอาคารพิพิธภัณฑ์ ในบรรยากาศยามราตรี
    20.30 - 21.00 น. การแสดง แสง สี เสียง อันตระการตา
    - รำซัดชาตรี
    - การแสดงชุด "กวนเกษียรสมุทร"
    21.00 น. เดินทางกลับโดยสวัสดิภาพ

Thanks

Re: Night Tour of Erawan Museum “สยามราตรี ตอน ชักนาคดึกดำบรรพ์"

Despite having driven past this museum countless times, I only recently went when my parents came over to visit. I think they were stunned equally by the museum and my reaction to it. I thought it was wonderful and couldn't believe something this fantastic was right on my doorstep. I'm not a museum person, abut really loved this one. The whole concept of walking up inside the statue's leg and having the shring in the center was brilliant, I thought. All the other aspects were great too; my parents romantically floated the lotus flowers and my son had such fun feeding the carp. The garden was great.
    I hope they do another night tour soon, I'd visit again, as it's well worth it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Night Tour of Erawan Museum “สยามราตรี ตอน ชักนาคดึกดำบรรพ์"

There is a night tour tonight! And it is free: http://www.paknam.com/calendar-2010/...-erawan-museum

You need to keep an eye on our www.Paknam.com website as we post all the latest news for the province over there.

Thread Information