Thanks

Wireless Internet in Bang Saray

Hi Guys. I suspect the subject of wireless internet has probably been well covered (I'm a newbie on the forum) but I have a particular problem.

My wife and I recently bought a townhouse in a small complex in Bang Saray
    (17kms south of Pattaya) We're trying to rent it out through an agent while we are back in New Zealand but everyone, wer'e told, wants an internet connection.

The complex is opposite the beach a few minutes walk along to the Bang Saray fishing town so as yet things are pretty much undeveloped unlike further up the road in Na Jomtien or 15 minutes to the south in Sattahip.

The housing estate developer said standard internet connection was difficult in the area and suggessted wireless. We already have satellite TV with UBC (I think that's the company with the red dishes)

Can any of the members give advice as to a suitable system and supplier of wireless internet in the area?

Quite urgent as the house is sitting unrented but the lack of internet seems to be a bit of a stumbling block for potential occupants.

Thanks in advance of any help you can give. Kind regards.

Thanks

Re: Wireless Internet in Bang Saray

Dear zorro you may please check this website it may meet your requirements ka
    http://www.truewifi.net/products/index_en.html

Thanks

Re: Wireless Internet in Bang Saray

Thanks so much Fan. I've checked the site out. Some of it doesnt make sense but I'll get my wife (who is Thai,) to call them from NZ. Given our houyse is only 17kms south of Pattaya there's a good chance they can help.

Cheers

Thread Information