PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Find name of a Thai telemovie
    Thanks

Find name of a Thai telemovie

Hi all. I like a Thai telemovie but don't know the name. Hope anyone can tell me the name of that film so i can find & download the movie. The content is about a young lady, who grew up in a bkroken family. Many years after, she works as the manager for a 5* hotel to revenge the boss, the man whom she suppossed to be the 3rd person who caused the break up of her parents. She married the boss' younger brother when realized that she felll in love with the boss. The boss also married a rich spoiled girl because of his mother. But the younger brother is a rude man, he beat her heartless so she went escape. The boss went to find her, they love each other & didn't want to come back. But the younger brother & the wife found out the place... the brother died becauce of heart attack...
    I just know the name of the main girl in movie means "beautiful picture". Thanks for help

Thanks

Re: Find name of a Thai telemovie

plz show the url or website ya found it

Thread Information