PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
sak yant with machine
    Thanks

sak yant with machine

i was wondering can you take sak yant with a machine or is this not good?
    i also have a tattoo of buddha friday on my shoulder will thse two affect each other?

Thanks

Re: sak yant with machine

Traditionalists will tell you that applying them with the electric-gun is "not real". Yet, a monk of some reknown said that it is the chanting or prayer (katha) that gives them the power that people seek. I guess it will be all in what you, yourself, believe. I know that monks will "recharge" the ones deemed losing their power. So, the katha seems to me to be the determining factor. But, I am a lowly farang that has only studied a bit.

Thanks

oke thanks for the reply so the katha for the tatoo that makes the tatoo special is this the katha mentioned during having the tatoo put on your skin or the katha you say everyday for respect of the tattoo

Thanks

The most powerful katha is the one chanted during the blessing of the yant by the monk or ajahn that is applying it or blessing it. The one that you would say daily is to "refresh" or keep the the power within. Some ajahns will have guidelines or restrictions for the wearer of their sacred yant. To not follow the guidelines is to lessen or remove its power.

Thread Information