PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Does anyone know someone inside the music record industry in Thailand
    Thanks

talking Does anyone know someone inside the music record industry in Thailand

Hello everyone

Im curious about if anyone in here in this forum knows anyone indside the record biz in thailand .
    Im currently signed to a major publishing agency in europe / us , and they told me that they do have eastern filial locations , but apperantly they all are joined in one address located in malaysia , between countries like the Philippines , Thailand , Singapore , indonesia .
    My location is in Thailand and i would like to meet serious composer's , artists , new cummers , anyone , for some co-work .

Thank you all

Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 638 Posts

Re: Does anyone know someone inside the music record industry in Thailand

Hi Mint

Here is a link to my friends website, he is a singer songwriter and music producer based in Bangkok and has worked with some big name Thai artists. You can contact him from the website.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 638 Posts

John from above website is now on trip back to UK. He will return to Bangkok soon, if you are interested in contacting him please send me PM

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mint66 View Post
    Hello everyone

Im curious about if anyone in here in this forum knows anyone indside the record biz in thailand .
    Im currently signed to a major publishing agency in europe / us , and they told me that they do have eastern filial locations , but apperantly they all are joined in one address located in malaysia , between countries like the Philippines , Thailand , Singapore , indonesia .
    My location is in Thailand and i would like to meet serious composer's , artists , new cummers , anyone , for some co-work .

Thank you all
    You can try at starbreezedigital , just google it
    I cannot make a link since I have to few posts.

Thread Information