PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Has anybody been to Arhong?
    Thanks

Has anybody been to Arhong?

hello anybody

forgive my English

just wondering if anybody has been to arhong in nongkhai? it is a small village near buengkan and is the village where I was born . been nearly 4 years I can't wait to go back. This is my first post so I'd like to say hi to you all

Thanks

Re: Has anybody been to Arhong?

I don't think I've been to Bueng Kan district at all, but I'm sure I would love it. All parts of Thailand near the Mekhong River are great, and I hope to explore the stretch between Nong Khai and Nakon Phanom.

As the article above states, there is a good chance that Bueng Kan will become Thailand's 77th province. So your village may no longer be in Nong Khai in the near future! A short article about that can be found here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I don't think I've been to Bueng Kan district at all, but I'm sure I would love it. All parts of Thailand near the Mekhong River are great, and I hope to explore the stretch between Nong Khai and Nakon Phanom.

As the article above states, there is a good chance that Bueng Kan will become Thailand's 77th province. So your village may no longer be in Nong Khai in the near future! A short article about that can be found here.
    Thanks for the infirmation Tim. That article was very interesting.

Thanks

I've been to Bueng Kan, and really liked the place. In fact it was one of my favorite places in the NE. As to your home town, if it is along highway 222, I've been there, if not, no I haven't been there.

Thread Information