PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Thai Historical movies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Thai Historical movies

Hi all,

Does anyone know where to buy Thai Historical movies in Thailand?

Thanks,
    Cheers,
    Lime

I wish it's Thailand, but don't you too? ;)
    Thanks

Re: Thai Historical movies

Hi Lime,

Not sure about Thailand, but perhaps this link may lead to somewhere (it has a list of Thai historical movies, with trailers to some and also links to online purchase of certain movies:

http://www.thaiworldview.com/tv/tv7.php

The creator of this website "ThaiWorldView" is also a forum member here by the same name as his / her website; maybe he / she can assist in your search. I personally find his website on the different genres of Thai movies very informative and entertaining, and especially enjoy those with trailers

Good luck in your search
    Sleep, little one, close your eyes, mother will sing you a lullaby... Sleep in a jewel cradle, sleep, mother will rock you.
    If you don't sleep the midges will go for your eyes and pollen will fall on the cradle....Sleep, close your eyes...
    - Isaan folksong, from "The Price of a Life" (Onkom, 1997)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peiyan View Post
    Hi Lime,

Not sure about Thailand, but perhaps this link may lead to somewhere (it has a list of Thai historical movies, with trailers to some and also links to online purchase of certain movies:

http://www.thaiworldview.com/tv/tv7.php

The creator of this website "ThaiWorldView" is also a forum member here by the same name as his / her website; maybe he / she can assist in your search. I personally find his website on the different genres of Thai movies very informative and entertaining, and especially enjoy those with trailers

Good luck in your search
    Thank you so much, Peiyan I wish I could turn the clock around

Cheers,
    Lime
    Last edited by Lime; 14-10-10 at 05:38 AM. Reason: missing words

Thanks

No problem, only do drop a note here to say which shops in Thailand sell Thai historial movies when you do find them... I know I will be interested to know... Cheerios
    Sleep, little one, close your eyes, mother will sing you a lullaby... Sleep in a jewel cradle, sleep, mother will rock you.
    If you don't sleep the midges will go for your eyes and pollen will fall on the cradle....Sleep, close your eyes...

Thanks

Hi Peiyen,

I don't know when I will get them. I'll probably ask my family to search for me which I doubt that it will be the one from BKK as my family is not from BKK but I think it is cheaper to buy them in BKK.

Cheers,
    Lime

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lime View Post
    hi peiyen,

i don't know when i will get them. I'll probably ask my family to search for me which i doubt that it will be the one from bkk as my family is not from bkk but i think it is cheaper to buy them in bkk.

cheers,
    lime

Thanks

Hi Lime
    I am looking for an old Thai movie called "Koo Gum" (fated couple ?) by Tommayantee. There are many versions, I'd like to see them all. I am most interested in the version by Bird Thongchai MacIntyre. Would you (or your parents) please let me know which store I can get this in BKK ?. Or can anybody let me know if I can get them anywhere on the internet?.
    Thank you for your help,
    Munty

Thanks

Thanks peiyan for promoting my website

Did you try Uncle Chai's shop? His shop is located at ย่าน 5 แยกปากเกร็ด (Pakkret intersection).

Lime,

What kind of historical movies are you looking for?
    By historical, do you mean old movies or movies about Thai history?

Munty

Just search for คู่กรรม + DVD under Google and you can find it.
    This version is also available as a TV serie in 4 DVD

Regis

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiWorld View Post
    Thanks peiyan for promoting my website

Did you try Uncle Chai's shop? His shop is located at ย่าน 5 แยกปากเกร็ด (Pakkret intersection).

Regis
    I really do find your website very interesting and periodically go there to watch some of the trailers whenever I can

Great, I will check out Uncle Chai's shop the next time I am in town. Which part of BKK is ย่าน 5 แยกปากเกร็ด in?

Thanks

It should be located at Pakkret intersection, Nonthaburi...please correct me if I'm wrong
    Last edited by Jasonkoh82; 26-10-10 at 01:53 PM.
    Franklin D. Roosevelt - The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.

Thread Information