PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Life on a Little Red Dot (Singapore)
    Thanks

Life on a Little Red Dot (Singapore)

Here are some photography of how's life here on a Little Red Dot (Singapore). Please take note all these works are belong to the respective owner and I don't own any of them.

Color of A Cloudy Sunset 06 (Marina Bay, Singapore, 2009)

One Side of Life (China Town, Singapore, 2010)

The Back of A City (Clark Quay, Singapore, 2009)
    Franklin D. Roosevelt - The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.

Thanks

Re: Life on a Little Red Dot (Singapore)

Ladies Marathon 10 KM 01 (with the running photographer) (Raffles Boulevard, Singapore, 2008)

This is indeed an interesting picture that have captives me...
    Franklin D. Roosevelt - The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,588 Times in 1,854 Posts

I am familiar with all these places shown in the photographs. But I find the history of Clarke Quay most interesting. Imagine, it used to be a row of decrepit warehouses due for demolition. And then the planners had a change of heart, and presto-- it's now home to a mix of restaurants, wine bars, entertainment spots and retail shops!

A few years back, I and my friends used to stroll from our hotel on Victoria Street to Clarke Quay in the evening to dine al fresco there and then take a boat ride around the Merlion.That was enough to relax us.

Do you have any photos of the Orchids Garden ( a part of Singapore Botanical Garden, I believe )? That's truly a refreshing sight!

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction.

Thanks

Here are some of the pictures of Clarke Quay

Thanks

I'm not too sure are these flowers in Orchids Garden, a part of Singapore Botanical Garden. Because I've not been there before even though I'm a local singaporean.

Thanks

Botanical Gardens is free, Orchid Gardens need to pay S$5 to enter.
    Life is short, cherish all you have and live everyday of your life the best you can. :)

Thread Information