PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Wat Pha Buddhabat

question Wat Pha Buddhabat

I have just arrived from a pilgrimage visit to various temples in Thailand; specifically "Wat Pha Buddhabat",Saraburi. Also visited a temple right across ". Would appreciate if you can tell me more about this temple. This temple has statues of Quan Yin, God of Land ,others. This pilgrimage is done every year on the eve of chinese new year.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Guest @ Feb. 04 2003,16:55)]I have just arrived from a pilgrimage visit to various temples in Thailand; specifically "Wat Pha Buddhabat",Saraburi. Also visited a temple right across ". Would appreciate if you can tell me more about this temple. This temple has statues of Quan Yin, God of Land ,others. This pilgrimage is done every year on the eve of chinese new year.
    In a Thailand Guide Book I found about the Temple Wat Phra Buddhapad that the neraby Temple is called Kao Yont. Other buildings which belong to the Temple can be found on the nearby Bodhi Langka Hill.
    Hope this will help you.

Thread Information