Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Now it is hard to determine what kind of man woman wants, what do ladies looks for in a man, his richs, attitute, education, handsome looking, or his entertaining and keep you laugh all the time...

Please share your preferences so i can also be enlighted...

thanks... pi kvn

Thanks
    Me personally

im looking for someone who's willing to make me happy all the time. someone who is..

Caring, thoughtful. loving, faitful, understanding, someone who could see right through me and just by looking at me, and know how feel whether i am sad or happy.

Someone who will always be there to comfort me when i am scare, lonely and someone who will be there when i need someone to punch or beatup eheheh..

as far as education? yes, he could be somewhat educated but he doesnt have too as long as he have a job.

Looks? hmmm he doesnt really matter for me as cuz i know the ugly is a match for the good looking so in my case im ugly my future husban must be gook looking eh?? ehehhehehehhe!!!!!!! j/k putoooo uey!

I want someone who I could talk about anything..a good litener

hmm i think that's it for now..but im sure i will have more...
    You Mess With The Best, You Cry Like The Rest ehehehhe!!! \"www.Khmerfuture.com\"

Thanks
    hmmm you are correct,,,

you will make someone very happy someday. If you are ugly then i must be your future hubby cause i'm cute hahahhahah

jk,,,

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]If you are ugly then i must be your future hubby cause i'm cute hahahhahah
    hahaha, don't be soo mean to poor Bopha... maybe it's vise versa?

Thanks
    Kvn ehehehhe ok come engage me then ehehehhe
    You Mess With The Best, You Cry Like The Rest ehehehhe!!! \"www.Khmerfuture.com\"

Thanks
    Khan, you see what my signature say?

"You mess with the best, you cry like the rest" ehehehehhehe

Thanks
    sure, i'm a guy droppping a few tears is better and honorable than dropping a few blood...

When I get back, I will go and engage you. Now would you want it to be fulltime engagement or partime engagment bopha....

oooh Khan,,, bopha been mean to me. She want to kill me, slap me, and throw me in her room.... ahahhahaha

take care...

Thanks
    Say what?? i never said i want to throw u in my room, i said push u into the river!! eheheheheh

umm so what do you think is better fulltime engagement or partime?

Khan dont listen to him..he is the meanest guy there is on earth..he's even worst the ataldic ehehhehe

Thanks
    see khan, she wanted to throw me into the river hhahahaha
    but i never have those thought at all for her.... poor me hah kahn

bopha partime or full time is up to you. I like to give a lady a chance to pick. It is all about choice now aday. so just sign a contract and agreed to the terms of services....

I will let my lawyer see your lawyer so we can sit down sign the agreement... hahahah

ok take care

Thanks
    Kvn, so what will i get for being your PT fiance??? and what do i get for your FT?

Thread Information