PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Visa for Thai Friends
    Thanks

Visa for Thai Friends

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but I couldn't find it anywhere on the forum.

I need some advice:

My Wife and I live in the Uk. I am Uk Citizen and my wife is on a two year LTR as a spouse.

We have some friends in Thailand who we would like to visit us in April in the Uk. They are both women who work for the same company and are know to my wife for many years.

I can provide a letter saying that they will stay with us for about 2 weeks and that we will support them whilst they are here (they are however quite capable of supporting themselves). They both have good jobs and can get a letter from their employer as well. Either we or they can pay for the flights (and they can reimburse us). The dates on the tickets would be fixed before travel.

I have photos of all of us together last year and at our wedding to substantiate any claims if needed.

We will be in BKK from 7-27 January to support any visa application if needed or to attend any interviews.

So, What do they need to do? What do we need to provide? How long does it take?

Any help gratefully received.

Aardvark

Thanks
    Thanked 1,930 Times in 1,180 Posts

Re: Visa for Thai Friends

The British Embassy in Bangkok is probably your best contact: http://ukinthailand.fco.gov.uk/en/visiting-uk/visas/

David
    My new travel blog: https://www.weekender.blog/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to David_Loves_Ubonwan For This Useful Post:

aardvark (20-12-10)

Thanks

Re: Visa for Thai Friends

It will help with there visa applications if they can show some savings in a bank account, but since you are providing accommodation ect, they won't need as much savings as most tourists to obtain a visa.

Thread Information