PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Traveling with small children
    Thanks
    My husband and I will be traveling to Thailand this November with our 1 year old son (he will be about 1.5 year then). I would like to know what we can do with him comming along with us? Obviously night life is out for us, unless there is a hotel with childcare? Where should I stay in Bangkok, hotel that will be child friendly? We will most likely rent a car, because we do not want the hassel of getting the babies stroller in and out of buses. Also if we go for a long ride on a train/bus the baby will likely become too irritated.

Any suggestion will be great. Thanks.

Thanks
    This hotel (Amari Hotel and Resorts) advertised that it was child friendly and can provide baby-sitters. You might want to email them just to confirm, and to get more information about how it is done.

Thanks
    One small tip, bring a lightweight baby car seat with you as they are very difficult to find here. Thai people love Western babies and you will get a lot of attention and even help from local people. Even more so if your baby has fair hair and blue eyes.

For information about playgroups in Bangkok area, try this web site:

http://www.bambi-bangkok.org/

Thread Information