PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Banking Job Opportunities in Bangkok - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Re: Banking Job Opportunities in Bangkok

Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    4) Your not understanding SG and Philippine accents, is it as bad as the way we don't understand your posts? : )
    most ppl here are too polite to point that out. Good one Marie. 
    Paknam Web Network:​ Thai Travel News and Online Guidebooks

Bangkok Daytrips: Weekend drives and daytrips around Bangkok
    Thailand Guidebook: A free online guide to all 76 provinces in Thailand
    Thailand Blogs: Daily articles and photos about Thai travel, culture, food, religion and much more.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BUCKY For This Useful Post:

Marie (13-10-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,930 Times in 1,180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mahindrasarath View Post
    the England embassy
    As far as I am aware England does not have Embassys anywhere...

David
    My new travel blog: https://www.weekender.blog/

Thanks
    Thanked 3,588 Times in 1,854 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKY View Post
    most ppl here are too polite to point that out. Good one Marie. 
    I am sorry if I have been quite straightforward about this matter. I will be once again.

BUCKY, there comes a point when we should stop sweeping things under the rug so we can deal with the issue constructively.

This is not really about LACK OF FLUENCY IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. We all know some of us are not native English speakers (myself included) and so we are giving enormous allowance to that. Rather this is about posting with seemingly LACK OF LUCIDNESS, which makes some readers uncomfortable. Consider this most recent example:

Re: thai food spicey

Quote Originally Posted by Mahindrasarath http://www.thailandqa.com/forum/show...ht=#post240443

My dream to have a modern camera for recording all documents i've heard and seen to the next gen they won't believe the story a bout "Utapao the Com the deposed emperialism sometime i heard in laos song of cable tv,and the war tore the indochina,story bout genocide that the encredable to young ppl whose living life madness and attracted by mtv imorale and materialism,the dream of Com to equalize the social change the diversities of mankind.i hope my battery is not goin to die untill i'll be back in town tomorrow i want to talk more bout things that people think it's useless.

Back to the topic of spicy,one of my Thai teacher told me" don't using MSG cos in Thailand they're Ronarong"encourage" ppl to reduce using it,but i went to Thai stove they put full spoon of MSG in the stew every time.they just made me acustomed to eat more chillies also.
    Last edited by Marie; 14-10-11 at 05:46 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marie For This Useful Post:

billyboy (15-10-11), Nu (14-10-11)

Thanks

To me that is just a random list of words...

David

Thanks

If you earn good money in Singapore, your with in commuting distance of Bangkok, you can visit Thailand on the weekends.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,211 Times in 1,966 Posts

My thoughts exactly, Paul. A visit to a favorite place serves at least two purposes ~ something to look forward to and a special time when you get there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David_Loves_Ubonwan View Post
    As far as I am aware England does not have Embassys anywhere...

David
    Hi David Thanks for correcting,as i thought the British Embassy is locate at the wireless road acrossed from the American embassy,maybe there isn't the British embassy here but they have consulate to give us the advise.and the Netherlands embassy is locate on the samd road.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mahindrasarath View Post
    Hi David Thanks for correcting,as i thought the British Embassy is locate at the wireless road acrossed from the American embassy,maybe there isn't the British embassy here but they have consulate to give us the advise.and the Netherlands embassy is locate on the samd road.
    The BRITISH Embassy is in Wireless Road, you said ENGLISH Embassy, England has no embassys anywhere...

David

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David_Loves_Ubonwan View Post
    About the same as discovering that one of your parents are Thai because unless you are Thai then it is one of the forbidden occupations.

David
    Ive found the list!!!!! problem is im not 100% sure about the non banking jobs for farang though, could some one explain please!

http://www.thailawonline.com/en/othe...ners-jobs.html

because this confuses me!

– Agency or brokerage, except:

- Brokerage or agency of securities or service related to agricultural commodities futures or financial instruments or securities

- Brokerage or agency for the purchase/sale or procurement of goods or services necessary to production or providing services to affiliated enterprises

- Brokerage or agency for the purchase or sale, distribution or procurement of markets, both domestic and overseas for the distribution of products made in Thailand, or imported from overseas in the category of international business, with minimum foreign capital of not less than 100 million baht

- Other brokerage or agency activities, as stipulated in regulations

http://www.bangkokbank.com/download/...tive_40-43.pdf

also bangkok bank has a chap called ian guy gillard working on the Nomination Committee in the Office of the President??????

cheers ian71
    Last edited by ian71; 10-02-12 at 03:51 AM.

Thread Information