PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Phuket - where to eat good food
    Thanks

talking Phuket - where to eat good food

Hi, I go Phuket 4 days and Bangkok 1 day from Japan
    I'm so exciting to eat thai food!! But I heard there is many place to eat...so, could you tell me where is good place to eat,,,I'll stay in Paton area, and Sukhumvit area in Bangkok
    Thank you---

Ferret Guest
    There are so many places to eat in Patong, I couldn't even begin to try and tell you. Just walk the area during the day get a feel for the place, try a lunch here, a snack there, the variety is amazing.

Thanks

talking

Thank you for your advice. yes, I'll walk and try to eat many things
    I'm so exciting to go there!!

Thank you!!

Thanks
    How are you for spicy food? I remember one dish that was difficult for me to find anywhere else. But I warn you, it is spicy, and has a very strong taste! It is a dry sauce made from shrimp paste. What makes it outstanding is the grilled dried shrimps they add and a special lemony taste, this dish is called Nam Prik Kung Seap. I'm salivating, wishing I could transport myself to Phuket. If you're interested to try it out ask for it, it's not so common. If you're persistent, I'm sure some impressed cook will try to make one it for you especially.

Grilled shrimps, lobsters, fish, are simple basics but always great. The best part are the sauces, but again they are zesty! If you're not so familiar with Thai food, I think it is worth it to spend some money on a good buffet at some well-known hotel (that is well-known for its buffet). Don't try to skimp, just to ensure you get quality food. Buffets are usually served at dinners, make sure you eat light during the day, then you can sample every single dish and learn their names, if the dishes aren't tagged, make sure the waiter writes down the name of each dish you like in both Thai and English, then later you can try them out in other places, and at another time you go to Phuket again.

Enjoy yourself, it's a heaven for seafood.

Thanks

talking

Thank you so much!!

Yes, I love spicy food. I love Thai food!! i still remember i ate thai food in toronto, Canada. that's was great! the name of restaurant is "green mango"

this trip is my first time to go phuket, so im so excited
    yes, I'll try buffet. and seafood!!

Thank you so much!

Thread Information