PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
USC alumni in Bangkok/Chiangmai: Current students want to meet YOU!
    Thanks

USC alumni in Bangkok/Chiangmai: Current students want to meet YOU!

It's been a long time since I've come by. So sawaddee everyone!

I'm helping University of Southern California Alternative Winter Break group find a connection to USC alumni in Bangkok and Chiangmai so the student volunteers can meet them while they're in Thailand for a week in December.

Alternative Break program is set up for students who want to spend their breaks doing volunteer work instead of just taking a break. This group is stopping in Bangkok for 2 nights before heading to Chiangmai for the week to teach English.

We're trying to arrange a dinner for USC alumni in Bangkok to meet with the kids on December 18 somewhere around Kao San area. I already have a connection with former USC Thai Student Association president, so he's working on the Thai alumni angle. I'm hoping to get some American alumni into the mix if there is any in town.

Additionally, perhaps I could also arrange a dinner in Chiangmai during their stay up north. Well, for that, I don't even need you to be USC alumni. I think the kids would appreciate a dinner with anyone local!

Please connect with me at oakmonster at gmail dot com if you would like to participate.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,318 Times in 3,446 Posts

Re: USC alumni in Bangkok/Chiangmai: Current students want to meet YOU!

Hi oakmonster, nice to see you back! Hope you get lots of response.

Thread Information