PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Where should I go in southern Thailand?
    Thanks

Where should I go in southern Thailand?

hi, i am going to be travelling from kuala lumpur up into phuket at the end of the year, and im not sure where i should go along the way. i have a week to get from KL to phuket. can someone tell me where are some good places to visit along the way?

Thanks
    Visit some caves and sites regarding the Malayan Communist Party. Near Sadao, Songkhla. Should be along the highway towards Hat Yai, from the border. Not more than 100km from Bukit Kayu Hitam.
    Life is short, cherish all you have and live everyday of your life the best you can. :)

Small Village near the City Kiel, North Germany and Baan Plai Leam, Bo Put, Koh Samui, South Thailan
    Thanks

Notice!

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (pineapple @ May 25 2004,02:25)]hi, i am going to be travelling from kuala lumpur up into phuket at the end of the year, and im not sure where i should go along the way. i have a week to get from KL to phuket. can someone tell me where are some good places to visit along the way?
    When it is not a problem for you - visit Ko Samui. This Island have many Wats, the Big Budda and many Waterfalls. When do you like more the parties go to the Full Moon (or Half Moon, No Moon) Party.

And when do you say your travel time - I think I stay at chistmas time on Ko Samui. So we can meet us for talking together.

Lord Speedy

Thanks
    Since you will pass the west coast so I recommend you to visit either Trang and Krabi Province.
    Both have some nice beaches which are more quiet than in Phuket.

Thread Information