Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: Business opportunities

As was mentioned, I am hoping to start a business in my wife's name. Something like a noodle shop or a small boutique. nothing too complicated. I am too young yet not to be somewhat productive. Thanks for the replies.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by treefella View Post
    As was mentioned, I am hoping to start a business in my wife's name. Something like a noodle shop or a small boutique. nothing too complicated. I am too young yet not to be somewhat productive. Thanks for the replies.
    There's nothing wrong with being the house husband cleaning and cooking the meals at home, so what if you prepare a little extra for the noodle shop, who's to know, if it's for personal consumption or to be sold the next day. Send your wife off to her noodle shop business, join the local country club, have a game of golf, play tennis with the ladies, that's all productive.

Thanks

If just to start the noodle shop that's good idea,but you need to be good cooker of the soup.i would suggest to make like the western style and a little bit decoration,and hire few workers to be the waitress and clean the dishes and floor rather you'll doing it by yourself.your wife probably waiting to recieve to order from the customers.i think it's not enough maybe you also selling the hot dog or sandwich,too. hot coffee and the fridge for selling cold drinks,Uhmmm maybe some stake to attract the farang costomer,if your restaurant quite clean and good services hospitality,maybe hundreds of high class people coming everyday. But i think it's not require the huge sum of money,first you start little by little.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

GI may possibly be looking for investment into an eco farm campsite project I am working on near Khlongdan, Bang bo. If you are interested please contact me at Email removed by Moderator

Thanks

Looking forward to get some new idea to make profit by import goods from Thailand such as devices or clothes...etc.

Thanks

If you are willing to work hard to learn how to sell, then an ebay 'business' might be an idea. You need to find something to sell which isn't available in other countries; as an example, permanent hair-dye isn't available in the UK so that's one possibility. PC components are good if you know what your buying and you can get a decent supplier at trade price. With ebay's rules about seller's fees, you wont make much money on any items unless they are counterfeit, and if you do that your business won't last long! Running a successful ebay business becomes a minefield of getting enough positive feedback and sometimes people will maliciously give your business negative feedback. For the most part, you might find that you could earn a higher hourly rate by teaching, when you tot up all the hours you spend listing items and posting them.

Thanks

Hi Guys
    Sorry to change the subject slightly, I run a fairly successful website plus an eBay store selling computer components. I plan on keeping this business going once in Thailand however I will not be selling in Thailand only Europe do I still need to register this with the authorities?

treefella have you considered doing a drop shipping business this can easily give you 30,000 B . If you want some infor on this pm me and I will gladly explain. All you need is a PC with a good internet connect.

Thread Information