PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Going again to Thailand this year!
    Thanks

Going again to Thailand this year!

I don't know if I should be posting this up but here I am anyways. I am thinking of going back to thailand in a couple of weeks. I have not booked anything as of yet. I went last year with my friends. And we had a ball!! Loved every minute of it. Although it was not planned. We just winged everything. We brought the tickets 3 days before the flight. Had all the arrangements for a Hotel. We spent 4 days in bangkok and 3 days in phucket. We used an agency to booked the trip to Phucket, came out to like 250 which included round way ticket and hotel at Tony Resort. And got back to bangkok and hung out there.

I am just wondering for night life, what would you regular visitors recommend?? We went to nana plaza some nights and had a ball there. Drinking and everything. What other parts of the country are all parties, etc.?

Thanks

so happy!

hi bro, i think u should try the disco there near nana plaza! it cool there!

Thanks
    If you wanna party and get out of Bkk get to the islands in the south, Koh-Pha-Ngan specifically, it is beautiful and there are many parties

Thread Information