Thanks

Looking for a Thai song

Hi,

In the years of 2002-2005 I had MTV Thailand on cable, so I watched many MVs. Some of that impressed me, but since I don't now Thai and can't read the characters, so I don't remember much.

I'm looking for a song, released in the time above. I remember me found that song interested, but now I don't remember why. So maybe listening to the song again I might figure it out

The song was by a band of 3 members, 2 girls and 1 guy. 1 girl was pretty, the other maybe a little fat. If I remember it right, the guy play a turntable.

The MV was about a girl who walk by many people crying, but every time she just smiled and walk past them. But in the end she stopped, and cried or shed a tear.

I also want to watch Bird/Sek's Khun roo mai krub (or krup?) official video. It was the song I remember the most, and I can read the artists' names The official video was about a guy & a girl in love, but the girl's father dont like that. There were a scene the guy was sitting on the roof and play guitar. Can you pls find that video for me?

Thanks so much

Thanks

Re: Looking for a Thai song

Quote Originally Posted by oh7h7o View Post
    I also want to watch Bird/Sek's Khun roo mai krub (or krup?) official video. It was the song I remember the most, and I can read the artists' names The official video was about a guy & a girl in love, but the girl's father dont like that. There were a scene the guy was sitting on the roof and play guitar. Can you pls find that video for me?
    Here is the Official Video of the Song:

Originally the Song is by Sek Loso only, you can watch this MV here:

My interesting blog about Thailand at Thailand Blog ---> click here

Thanks

Re: Looking for a Thai song

Quote Originally Posted by oh7h7o View Post
    Hi,

In the years of 2002-2005 I had MTV Thailand on cable, so I watched many MVs. Some of that impressed me, but since I don't now Thai and can't read the characters, so I don't remember much.

I'm looking for a song, released in the time above. I remember me found that song interested, but now I don't remember why. So maybe listening to the song again I might figure it out

The song was by a band of 3 members, 2 girls and 1 guy. 1 girl was pretty, the other maybe a little fat. If I remember it right, the guy play a turntable.

The MV was about a girl who walk by many people crying, but every time she just smiled and walk past them. But in the end she stopped, and cried or shed a tear.
    Sorry, about this Song I have no idea.
    My interesting blog about Thailand at Thailand Blog ---> click here

Thread Information