Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 Times in 911 Posts

Re: Need some advice on progressing further with a Thai gal

Quote Originally Posted by djaidee View Post

Hi David,

I wonder how often it happens that some Forum Members have Double, Triple or whatever how many Identities here and if it should be revealed; or do you Mods send them a Private Message speaking out a Warning or something alike.

I don't even know if it is against Forum Rules to have more Identities - I think in some Threads it even might be a good thing to have.

But when it comes to "Trolling" with another Identity I think that should be stopped.
    Having more than one identity is against our rules and if a member is proven to have such will be banned, remember Deknoi and MichaelJRocks...

But posting from the same IP as someone else doesn't prove anything when people can post from internet cafe's and such.

David

2. The Following User Says Thank You to David_Loves_Ubonwan For This Useful Post:

djaidee (20-03-12)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,921 Times in 1,053 Posts

Djaidee,

Creating more than one account is not acceptable. If for some reasons members cannot get into their old accounts they should inform the moderators and they will be advised what to do. But if it is established that there's an intent to deceive an action will be taken against them.

Marie

PS--Sorry, I didn't read David's post above.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Marie For This Useful Post:

djaidee (20-03-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David_Loves_Ubonwan View Post
    But posting from the same IP as someone else doesn't prove anything when people can post from internet cafe's and such.
    But must be a big coincidence that 2 Members Post from the same Internet Cafe, 1 of them stating a wrong Country he/she is staying and that some Posts seem to come from a "Troll".

I know, this might only be some evidence and you are "innocent until proven guilty"
    My interesting blog about Thailand at Thailand Blog ---> click here

Thanks
    Thanked 1,921 Times in 1,053 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djaidee View Post
    But must be a big coincidence that 2 Members Post from the same Internet Cafe, 1 of them stating a wrong Country he/she is staying and that some Posts seem to come from a "Troll".

I know, this might only be some evidence and you are "innocent until proven guilty"
    There are other ways to settle these matters, which we will rather discuss in a PM, if you don't mind? :-)

Thanks

Sure Marie, didn't wanted to start a hunt on somebody (I am not the Inquisition), just being curious
    My interesting blog about Thailand at Thailand Blog ---> click here

Thanks

Thanks guys  i am still around and i am sure not a troll. I asked these question as each country has a different culture. Being an asian i know perfectly same words in different culture can have very different meaning. Thats why i chose to ask in this forum thinking the people here could likely have much more cultural knowledge since some already have thai gf.

Thread Information