Thanks

Rose Garden + Samphran Zoo

Hi,

I read about the Rose Garden and Samphran Zoo on
    http://www.bangkok-daytrips.com/samp...ephant-ground/
    http://www.bangkok-daytrips.com/rose...n-in-thailand/

Given that they are near to each other, would there be sufficient time to go for the "Living the Thai Culture" at Rose Garden, run over for the Crocodile Wrestling Show, Magic Show and Elephant Theme Show, and then back to Rose Garden for the "Elephant and Main Cultural Show"? Would it be too rush to do all these in 1 day? Can anyone kindly advise?

Thanks
    HCW

Thanks

Re: Rose Garden + Samphran Zoo

I would do it in 2 days, this way you have time to sit down, relax, have a drink, have a snack, go to the toilet etc.
    My interesting blog about Thailand at Thailand Blog ---> click here

Thanks
    Thanked 1,632 Times in 919 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djaidee View Post
    I would do it in 2 days, this way you have time to sit down, relax, have a drink, have a snack, go to the toilet etc.
    You mean if you do it in 1 day you won't have time to go to the toilet? Just kidding

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    You mean if you do it in 1 day you won't have time to go to the toilet? Just kidding
    I was just sarcastic in a way

No, I just mean if I have the chance to choose I would always choose something were I don't have to be in a rush, don't have to look at my watch all the time etc.

I don't like Tours like you mostly see those Japanese Tours were they stop for 2 minutes everybody takes a photo and they drive on.

This way you might come back to your Home Country with a lot of Photos but you never really had the chance to see the Country and really get to know it, don't have time to get in contact with Locals, have a Chat or just sit down, relax, breathe the air and let the surrounding affect you.

Holiday should be the best time of the year, so you should enjoy it.
    My interesting blog about Thailand at Thailand Blog ---> click here

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djaidee For This Useful Post:

Marie (27-03-12), simonebkk (29-03-12)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,632 Times in 919 Posts

Haha, I knew you were exaggerating. But I agree with you, actually. Been to all those places mentioned above and I didn't do it in one day.

About Japanese tours, you're right about them. They're so crammed. I joined one in Japan and we were given 30 minutes to have lunch. If you're late you needed to find your own transport back to your hotel, which was quite a distance. But queuing alone for the food took more than 20 minutes in that busy restaurant. The remaining time was spent for gobbling down the meal and running to the parking lot where the bus was sparked. I ended up having an indigestion because of the rushing and the anxiety.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Marie For This Useful Post:

djaidee (28-03-12)

Thread Information