PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Back in thailand in 2006
    Thanks

with love

I'm Thai-Japanese (my dad was not real japanese, he's american but a japanese citizen) and I'm 15 this year. Now i'm studying in an International School here in Singapore. I'm born in Thailand and when i was 3, i moved to States and until i was about 14+, i moved to Singapore. But i'll moved to Thailand in year 2006 and I'm very excited about it . Is not that i hate Singapore, Is just that whenever i go to which countries, I still think my own countries is the best. I still carry a Thai Passport with America Green Card. My school is an International School, there is very few Thai, only about 2 or 3 Thai. I cant read or write Thai. My mum is from Chiang Mai, Thailand so she speak northern thai language to me. I dont know much about Bangkok thai. I'll be going to Thailand once a year. I dont have much friends there, only the kids who live near me, know me. In Chiang Mai, I live far away from the City, i live somewhere between Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. It's like village there, all the villagers know me because I'm the girl who study aboard and has a Japanese father, no one there got this chance to study aboard. I have a god sister there in Thailand and whenever i go back, i will teach her some English because that's her weak subject. Well, i'll be back and maybe I'll be studying in Bangkok in some international School there because my parents think that Chiang Mai school education is not that good.

Thanks
    sawatdee khrup BC . Welcome to learning thai .com
    Sounds like you are a world traveler
    There are people from all over the world here with an interest in Thailand and everyone has something to add to the pot. Choke dee with your adventure na khrup!

Ajink Guest
    Hey what abt Japanese Passport..ur half Japanese right .....That would be new experiece for u Good Luck

Thanks
    i been to Japan last summer. My dad is a japanese but he didnt stay with me.

Ajink Guest
    hey what abt be my friend....we becomse friends,,....:laugh:...good idea isnt it

Thanks
    sure! why not?

Ajink Guest
    Great when coming to Thailand ....r u going to be there in December 2004.cos i am coming back to my country...

Thanks
    yea, i'll be there on halloween. 31st Oct.

Thanks
    Hello Bitch_Cl ,
    I have been to Singapore few years ago, and now one of my niece is intending to go abroad, Her parents thought it would be good for her to study in Singapore. Can you introduce something on this matter? Like where to find a place to study for a Thai girl at form 10 (thai education) with weak english , where to stay, and what is the standard cost for the living, and so on. My email is bomb_139@yahoo.com
    Thanks,
    Bomb

Thread Information