PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Where to meet friends in thailand?
    Thanks

blushing

Hi! My name is Joy and I am a teenager currently living in Bangkok with my family. Since I go to school in the states and only live in Bangkok during the summer, I don't really have any friends here, Thai or otherwise. Where can I meet some people around my age (17)?
    Thanks!

Thanks
    Don't know... Maybe participate to a cultural or sportive activity which take place each summer.
    You will meet certainly people like you who want to benefit from their extra scholaristic activities in summer.

Ps: i like your nickname. it remember me the perfume of France where i live ( it smell France)
    \"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.\"

Le petit prince
    Antoine de Saint Exupery

Ajink Guest
    Can,t say try going on Basketball court and football feild...were kids play.....playground ..might u find them there...Best Of Luck

Thanks
    Hehe... u can be my friend. i'm movin' to thailand very very soon. I'm 15 so it's around ur age too. well, r u a caucasian or asian? If u're a caucasian, then it very easy to make friend in thailand. U can hang around pub or drinkin' area and they will come and talk to u or something.

Ajink Guest
    nopp..i am Asian .....hey it will be nice to if u would to be my friend:laugh:

Thread Information