Results 1 to 2 of 2
31-05-12, 08:44 PM #1Paknam Web Online Staff
News Editor at "Thailand Scribe"
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- Thanked 1,095 Times in 742 Posts
British backpacker, 20, electrocuted and killed in Thailand after touching live power
British backpacker, 20, electrocuted and killed in Thailand after touching live power socket while sheltering from storm
Electricians found heavy rainfall had caused current to 'leak' from socket
By EMMA REYNOLDS
PUBLISHED: 11:21, 31 May 2012 | UPDATED: 12:08, 31 May 2012
A backpacking student was electrocuted when he touched a live socket as he sheltered from a storm on a beautiful Thai island.
Charlie Thomas, from Sale in Greater Manchester, was killed instantly when he put his hand on the wet power outlet set in a tiled pavement outside a department store on Phuket.
The 20-year-old sociology student touched the socket as he pushed himself to his feet after sitting out the downpour last summer, an inquest into his death at Stockport Coroner’s Court heard.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1wSFcK9XP
03-06-12, 12:49 PM #2Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Thanked 142 Times in 110 Posts
Re: British backpacker, 20, electrocuted and killed in Thailand after touching live p
This poor guy died last year.I remember the story, no reference to when in this artificial, very bad luck.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)