PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Travel to Singapore
    Thanks

Travel to Singapore

I'm considering a day trip to Malaysia from Singapore, with my children 8 years and 10 years .what is the best way to go and any advice and info is welcomed. Thank you!
    Do I need Visa going to Singapore from Kuala lumpur via land trip?
    I Would like to know if there is any bus directly from Penang to Singapore? If yes, how can we book the tickets? Thanks Please do share your expertise , Thank you! Appreciate

Thanks

Re: Travel to Singapore

visa depends on your nationality. both Malaysia and Singapore seem to grant 90-day visa-free stays to most EU citizens and other "rich" countries, as well as other ASEAN members.
    there is definietely a direct bus from Penang to Singapore, though it will take 10+ hours. easiest is to ask in your hotel, they will book the tickets and arrange pickup. the bus station is in an inconvenient location outside town, I would have hated to trek out there to find out about tickets.

Thanks

You are planning a daytrip to Malaysia from Singapore with your kids,seemed to be a hectic schedule.
    Nationals of ASEAN countries need not require any Visa.
    Try this luxury Aeroline Bus.

Thanks

Hi, Simon If you are a citizen of the Commonwealth, you do not need a visa traveling either direction. Have bus direct from Penang to Singapore One of the most convenient ways to travel within Malaysia and between Singapore is by bus. Travelers are advised to book their tickets early online in website such as http://www.easibook.com which provides the online booking of most express buses tickets from Singapore to Malaysia and within Malaysia itself. With more than 3000 departures per day to various locations and destinations. The online coach booking system can be more comfortable and economical.

Thread Information