PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
First post - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First post

Thanks

Re: First post

ok, I'm still not Thai, but to me it still definitely looks like designed to be artsy and almost illegible, not just careless jotting down. this is no random note.

Thanks

Well the handwriting is not artistic, or not a fast writing style like we normally do. It is actually written one alphabet at a time and doesnt seem to resemble the originals to be easily recognised..again to me it was like the person did not have enough practice writing in school..that is my personal perspective..and as said I could be wrong...am not here to judge anyway.

OK I showed the writing to my niece who is a teenager, and she couldnt read but commented that it was art.
    To my younger brother he said nothing to do with education, but it seemed to him the person wrote it in a hurry..
    Last edited by Rori; 19-08-12 at 12:59 PM.

Thanks

To me it looks a little bit "Arty" also and I think it's a Teenager or very young Lady who wrote it as she seems to use "Chat-Style-Writing".

Because if it's really the Sentence which another Forum thought, she wrote instead of , which is used amongst Teenagers in Chats.

So maybe it has more to do about "Chat-Style" and less to do about "Education"

I still wonder if the OP ever will show up again
    My interesting blog about Thailand at Thailand Blog ---> click here

Thanks

Yes the way youngsters do to the language apparently they call 'art'...my niece said art is anything differs from the norm..lol OK..will have to accept it...otherwise they will call me oldies 555..
    I always understand the language evolves partly due to we try to write it short and simple...however these days they try to show creativity..to write '' instead of '' or '' instead of '' apparently takes more time and alphabets.
    we do enjoy ourselves without OP!!

Thread Information