PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Booking flight tickets
    Thanks
    This year I went to Thailand for the first time. Next year I want to go again, but I probably also want to see some other places like Singapore, Hong Kong and/or Beijing.

Is it possible to buy these flight tickets at Bangkok Airport? In this way I'm free to go anywhere and it's probably cheaper than buying the tickets in advance here in Holland.

It's best to book your flight from Holland to BKK first. Then decide which countries you would like to travel to and book those flights seperately.
    I travelled from the US to Singapore then wanted to visit Thailand.
    I went to a Travelocity powered site called www.zuji.com and found a really cheap flight to BKK. Much, much cheaper than I could have found in the US.
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Thanks!

I think my ticket to BKK is the only thing I'm going to buy here in Holland. The other tickets I will look for at Bangkok airport. I hope this is the best way to do it

Thanks
    Tjau Min
    I suggest you call your local Thai air office in Holland and price the tickets you want. I was able to book a flight from Bangkok to Chiang Rai and return a few dollars CHEAPER through the Thai air office in the US than quoted me on Zuji.com (although the later is still a good site which I recommend checking often.)
    jasa

Thanks
    Aha ok thnx jasa... another thing to try

Thread Information