Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Thanks

Re: Looking for a job in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Betti View Post
    Mahin, let me say this slowly and in very simple English.
    Your English is very bad. full of mistakes. it's not because of your race or nationality or what. please don't teach. please don't translate. please don't destroy it for other non-native teachers.
    Betti you're too discourage about that, English is not my native language maybe it's not your native too. I don't know how you're teaching in Burma, I knew many people from Burma are good at English but not really mean they're influently as the native. You're trying to belittle me but I will not be disappoint. How long have you been stayed in CM and many of your students there can speak very good english? I'm being a good translator to many native and expatriates here, if they still considering I'm acceptable for them I will countinue my career.

Thanks

สีซอให้ควายฟัง เสียแรงจิงจิง
    ยิ่งเราพูดยิ่งดึงตัวออกจากคนรอบข้าง
    ทุกวันนี้นะ กินไม่ลง นอนไม่หลับ อึไม่ออก
    ผมไม่เล่นแล้วววว 555+

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mahindrasarath View Post
    Betti you're too discourage about that, English is not my native language maybe it's not your native too. I don't know how you're teaching in Burma, I knew many people from Burma are good at English but not really mean they're influently as the native. You're trying to belittle me but I will not be disappoint. How long have you been stayed in CM and many of your students there can speak very good english? I'm being a good translator to many native and expatriates here, if they still considering I'm acceptable for them I will countinue my career.

What we all have been trying to say is that, although you may be of some service as a casual translator, you have absolutely no business teaching English. Just because you might be the best thing available, doesn't mean you are qualified. Betti has simply stated, clearly, what most have felt.

You may daze and amaze non-English speakers with your amazing skills. But, for those truly familiar with the language, you appear woefully lacking.

I think this thread has run its course.

Thanks

Mahin, what score did you get on your IELTS exam?

Thanks

I've never been get a test, I have set my goal that I will do it at the right time in my life. My skill is still in want, I'm not oppose with you that I shouldn't teaching english, but lets back to the OP we're off the topic and seem there's no answer from him. Many of my comments fullled of mistake, Are you pointing to my english grammar??? For my vocabularies there're some mistakes coz I have the small screen keyboard in my cell phone, and I can't go back to edited or coerecting it. If you said " My english is bad and can't be teach" Its really extreme comments that I ever met,its mean you've never give the opportunity to people. Well one more I can prove that my english is not a careless translator, I'm being on stages hundred of time used my skill interpreted for many famouse preachers. And now I do translating some sermon for them to broadcasting on air,too.
    I think they should stop discriminating against people, I think my comments is not wortless for speaking to the Carabaos to listen according to Alvin mentioned in Thai , at least still have some persons are reading it now, everything I've earned are costs times and money!!!

Thanks

Could someone translate this for me?
    All I understand is that I am being insulted. What the **** do you know about me, my classes, my students, my life?
    You self-conceited, big-headed, pompous excuse for a ghost of a teacher.
    I am extremely annoyed because it is people like you who give us all a bad name, forcing countries to stop giving work permits and visas to non-natives who are capable and qualified. And I am extremely annoyed because you deceive poor people who have no idea who you are and how you are hurting them serving up broken English (it's not only grammar or vocabulary or spelling mistakes, its the inability to form a coherent sentence), and pretending to give them something valuable, completely refusing to see your limitations.
    You are nothing short of a petty criminal in my book.

Thanks

You are to extreme Betti you' d been insulted to me and accusing me do that to you, you have to look at your old comments said" my english is like the addicted person" thats not your business to accused me or being inflame, you've been talking more filty words to me.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,474 Posts

In the interests of harmony, this thread is now closed, as the arguments are going around in circles and it is all getting very bad tempered.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Khun Don For This Useful Post:

Curt (29-12-12), fileeep (29-12-12), Mahindrasarath (29-12-12), Susana (29-12-12)

Thread Information