PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
ѹ - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ѹ

Thanks
    Thanked 3,588 Times in 1,854 Posts

Re: ѹ

Mahin,

Your translation did not make sense mainly because of the way you explained it in English. I guess you could explain it much better in your own language. But the point is that it seems you really need to learn basic English grammar to get yourself understood. When people say that to you it is not because they are angry with you or they are racists. They only want to help you, they want you to know the truth especially that you wish to become a translator, and a teacher of English.

Of course you can improve your English. It can be done! I am not prepared to give you suggestions now how to do that. Maybe later I will do it. But I remember Susana, in an old post, gave you some useful suggestions. (Can anybody dig up that post, please ?) Perhaps other members can also give you some tips. But the starting point is for you to accept that at the moment your English is not yet good enough for translating or teaching purposes.

Let us know how we can help you on this. Best of luck!
    Last edited by Marie; 11-01-13 at 07:54 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marie For This Useful Post:

David_Loves_Ubonwan (11-01-13), Mahindrasarath (11-01-13), nam phyyng (12-01-13), Nu (11-01-13)

Thanks

Re: ѹ

In English, this sentence is " It is like a barricade or barrier. " ǡ should be written continuously in this sentence to make it easier to understand. Anything that can block people, animals, flood- you can say " I use that thing as ǡ. Hope this helps.
    First 2 pictures showing sandbags being used as a barricade during flooding time. The last one is a barricade blocking protestors during protests.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	barricade.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	175.4 KB 
ID:	18485Click image for larger version. 

Name:	barricade2.jpg 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	18486Click image for larger version. 

Name:	barricade3.jpg 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	18487
    Last edited by syn; 12-01-13 at 01:23 PM. Reason: add pictures' description

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syn For This Useful Post:

Marie (12-01-13), trangam (12-01-13)

Thread Information