PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
Archives for the Thai songs in English?
    Thanks

Archives for the Thai songs in English?

The archives for the Thai songs in English can be found at www.ethaimusic.com.

This site seems to not work anymore,i copied some of the lyrics to learn a few years ago for practice, but know i've tried again it wont play songs or let you read the Thai script or roman English translations anymore.

Wont work on 2 computers i use, is there any other site out there that does what these guys did before? I'm just interested in practicing more reading and want to try understanding the songs i like in thai, and might even get to understand what there singing about!!!! ha ha, watching the videos on YouTube is a little to fast a pace for my reading level to use to improve my reading skills.
    cheers

Thanks

Re: Archives for the Thai songs in English?

Found this site, fantastic, has Thai script, roman English, and English translation, also the YouTube video, excellent learning tool.

Thanks

Two more:

http://deungdutjai.com/

http://anothaidara.wordpress.com/

Plus, if you search for Thai music on Youtube, add "eng sub" as well. There are lots of clips with subtitles in both Thai and English

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric67 For This Useful Post:

ian71 (13-02-13)

Thanks

Cheers for the post Eric very good, I've saved both and will have a better look soon, cheers for the You tube tips also.

I've never really used music to learn thai, i just like listening to Ballads, Thai and English for that matter, i dont really listen to the song words, it must be just the beat or the easy listening that i like.
    I'm just looking for a new way to practice reading thai script more, the every day thai link above looks a really good tool, its good fun playing the song following along once in roman thai script then read the story in English then try to keep up and listen in Thai script, its making it good fun with songs i like to listen to.

As i've found it very hard and boring reading other Thai script to date.
    Be interesting to hear what other people read for practice.
    cheers

Thanks

ethaimusic.com seems to be blocked due to suspicious activity at the site. Perhaps the site admin would like to take a look?

Thanks

At the Carabao Fans Worldwide facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/groups/CarabaoFansWorldwide/ in the files section, I have 25 or 30 Carabao songs, or Aed Carabao songs, translated into English:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cara...rldwide/files/
    The YouTubes are usually below the song or in the comments section.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JayTee For This Useful Post:

ian71 (25-03-13)

Thread Information