Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,441 Times in 638 Posts

Re: Si Racha or SeeRATcha ?

Quote Originally Posted by Susana View Post
    Thanks Ian.
    Thanks David for resurrecting this thread. Helped me to remember something.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,922 Times in 1,108 Posts

However you pronounce it, I love the version put out by Huy Fong Foods. Many of the others don't do the trick for me.

Thanks

http://www.seriouseats.com/2013/06/t...-sriracha.html

Found this article, 9 brands of Sri Racha sauce were tasted and rated. Results showed Polar, Shark, and Huy Fong were winners in order. Since I am not a Sri Racha sauce fan, cant give any comments lol But yes there are huge variations in flavors etc and up to personal choice.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rori For This Useful Post:

Susana (01-11-13)

Thanks

I remember when I was young I really like " Nam Jim Kai" dipped with the dried fish, it's so delicious! And nowday find no other to compare, I went to local KFC there were the Malasian made maybe. The Vietnamese products are cheaper, but mostly the imitated products, it's also good! But usually we like ketchup better.

Thanks

Copy right in Thailand is always amazing, but same as mahindrasarath i like nam jim gai, and this make UFC!!!!! tastes pretty good, maybe they though KFC was trademarked already! ha ha so used UFC instead 555 (Ultimate Fighting Championship)definitely has a copyright already, 7-11 under 20bht bargain

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ufc not kfc.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	19404
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahindrasarath View Post
    I remember when I was young I really like " Nam Jim Kai" dipped with the dried fish, it's so delicious! And nowday find no other to compare, I went to local KFC there were the Malasian made maybe. The Vietnamese products are cheaper, but mostly the imitated products, it's also good! But usually we like ketchup better.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,928 Times in 1,179 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ian71 View Post
    Copy right in Thailand is always amazing, but same as mahindrasarath i like nam jim gai, and this make UFC!!!!! tastes pretty good, maybe they though KFC was trademarked already! ha ha so used UFC instead 555 (Ultimate Fighting Championship)definitely has a copyright already, 7-11 under 20bht bargain

Name:	ufc not kfc.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	19404
    They use UFC because the company is the Universal Food Company. http://www.ufc.co.th/index.html

David

8. The Following User Says Thank You to David_Loves_Ubonwan For This Useful Post:

Mahindrasarath (02-11-13)

Thanks

Cheers for that info, well shows UFC or Universal food PUBLIC company limited was first in 1969 but at the moment have Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand as there main areas. I doubt if they go world wide they will be able to do what WWF did to the wrestling world and make them change their name,
    but shows the Mixed martial Arts company is very powerful as in bold letters the food company is now promoting its name as UNIVERSAL FOOD PUBLIC COMPANY or also known as UFC, so shows there is some copy right laws working in Thailand.

Thanks

Well talk about copyright, this is what is happening here..Starbucks is suing Starbung for using the logo, for 300,000 Baht plus something else.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	148.5 KB 
ID:	19407

Thanks

But for me star bung and starbucks are very similar names and logos so yes defiantly copy right infringement.

Most cases are pretty clear cut. I went to a computer shop in Pattaya in Tuk com that had a PC world!!!!!! a big UK electrical retailer that defiantly does not have a Thai outlet.

but they do get some things the same as the English version they deleted my friends 600gb of movies when trying to fix a virus problem!!!!!!! ahhhhhh

Thanks
    Thanked 3,178 Times in 1,938 Posts

More . . .just in case you're still interested! And below more are links to even more articles.

Thread Information