PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 110
quick translation for visit to massage therapist
    Thanks

quick translation for visit to massage therapist

I have studied Thai before on my own and I should try to translate this myself but I have just had a not-so-good injury playing soccer three days ago and it just will not go away. I called my sister who is a general doctor and I told her about my injuries. She said go to a doctor but I hate doctors and then she said get a good massage.

So, the main injury is my back and my groin. When I fell hard on my back, I caught a soccer cleat to the groin. My groin has been hurting and my lower back in even worse. I am going to ask a good friend of mine to help me since she is supposedly very good with her hands. The thing is though I would like to very respectfully request that she focus on my groin because of the intense pain that I have been in as of late. But I do not want what I say to sound seedy or akin to asking for anything like that. That is why I would like you all to help me translate something very professional or something like you would give to a doctor who specializes in injuries like I've suffered.

This is what I want to say:
    1. I need you to massage the areas of my body that I indicate to you please.

2. The areas that hurt are my lower back, buttocks, wrists, hands, groin, knees, and my feet.

3. I was kicked in the groin at soccer practice and thereafter landed badly on my back. My testicles and scrotum became a bit purple and extremely painful because of bad blood circulation. So please focus on my groin area as well in addition to the areas I listed above in number two.

4. i would like to get a combination massage that includes a. deep tissue b. Ashiatsu and c. 4 hands. How much will that cost me total?

Thank you!
    Last edited by kman1; 28-03-13 at 12:11 PM.

Thanks

Re: quick translation for visit to massage therapist

1. I need you to massage the areas of my body that I indicate to you please.
    ผมอยากให้คุณนวดตัวตามจุดที่ผมบอก

2. The areas that hurt are my lower back, buttocks, wrists, hands, groin, knees, and my feet.
    บริเวณที่ผมรู้สึกเจ็บคือ ตรงด้านล่างของหลัง ก้น ข้อมือ มือ ง่ามขา หัวเข่า และเท้าครับ

3. I was kicked in the groin at soccer practice and thereafter landed badly on my back. My testicles and scrotum became a bit purple and extremely painful because of bad blood circulation. So please focus on my groin area as well in addition to the areas I listed above in number two.

ผมเคยโดนเตะตรงแถวง่ามขาจากการฝึกเล่นฟุตบอล ซึ่งทำให้ผมเจ็บหลังตั้งแต่นั้นมา ตรงส่วนลูกกะโปกและไข่ของผมนั้นก็ห้อเลือดจนเป็นสีม่ วงและเจ็บมาก ดังนั้นนอกเหนือจากบริเวณด้านล่างของหลัง ก้น ข้อมือ ฝ่ามือ ง่ามขา หัวเข่า และเท้าซึ่งผมได้บอกไปแล้ว ผมก็อยากขอร้องให้คุณให้ความสำคัญตรงช่วงง่ามขาด้วย ( )

4. i would like to get a combination massage that includes a. deep tissue b. Ashiatsu and c. 4 hands. How much will that cost me total?
    ผมอยากจะให้คุณนวดแบบผสมผสานโดยใช้ทั้งกล้ามเนื้อ เท้า และฝ่ามือ ไม่ทราบว่าคิดจะค่าบริการทั้งหมดนี้อย่างไรครับ
    " Every morning dedicate positive things, and during the whole day make a wish that we will always be of benefits to sentient beings. We will be helpful to any being in different ways."

Thanks

Re: quick translation for visit to massage therapist

That has to be the most outrageous way to ask for sexy massage...lol

Thread Information